The Park

When we actually got to the nearest park, we were on the topic of Five Nights at Freddy's.

"MARK! Foxy is my favorite!" I say lightly punching his shoulder, for saying that Foxy was a bastard.

"Well, I'm telling the truth!" Mark exclaimed.

"Too bad, be nice!" I say laughing. We sat down on a bench, and Mark put his arm over my shoulder. after about ten minutes, Mark started talking.

"Charity, I wanted to ask you something," Mark said while pushing himself up, into a sitting position, "Charity, I can't stand to see you leave, I love you, and I don't want to see you go back, Charity, I guess what I am saying is... Will you move in with me?" Mark said crying.

"M-Mark..." I say crying as well.

'I love Mark, a lot, but... Alma... was right, even if I hated to admit it. I did have to think about the future, about what I want to do in life... UGH why are decisions so hard? I guess I'll go with -'

I guess I had been in thought a really long time because, Mark was calling my name.

"Sorry, I was thinking..." Mark just looked at me with hopeful eyes and his famous smile.

"Mark... I sorry, but Alma's right, I should go to college, and I should think about my future... which means... we'll be in a long distance relationship... Mark, I don't think we can do that... I'm sorry, Mark, but I have to end this..." I say, balling into my knees. Mark looked, at me shocked, then turned away with tears in his eyes.

"I understand, just know that I will ALWAYS love you, and I will be awaiting the day you come back." Mark says turning back and looking into my eyes. I hugged, and kissed him on the lips for the last time and left the park empty handed, crying the whole way to the hotel. Once I got there and messaged Alma.

(A=Alma and C=Charity)

C: I've made my mind up.

A: What did you decide, and by the way I will always be there for you.

C: I'm coming back tomorrow.

A: WHY? I thought you and Mark were together!

C: I ended it today...

A: I'm so sorry, but why? When I talked to Mark on the phone he told me you guys were perfect together...

C: Like you said, I have to think about my future. Alma I told him I couldn't do a long distance relationship...

A: I'm sorry, Charity, but I have to go. Talk to you tomorrow.

C: See you.

A: Bye.

After our conversation ended -I was still crying- I got a phone call. I looked at the caller I.D. and I saw that Mark was calling. I didn't have the guts to answer it so I shut my phone of and cried like a little kid that didn't get the toy they wanted, but in my case I didn't get the guy I loved more than anything. I loved him more than I love art. I love him more than I love playing my Violin, and I would possibly never see him again. I looked down to the Violin that Mark gave me for my birthday, and remembered what happened after I greeted everyone.

*Flashback*

After I saw everyone, Mark said that he was hungry so we cut into the pumpkin pie. After all the catching up was done we moved onto the gifts.

"You guys really didn't have to do all this!" I say sitting on the "Birthday Chair," which was a chair from the dining room.

"Yes, we did. Whenever anyone is down, you are there, Charity" Cleo says.

After everyone had given me their gifts (Which were Awesome!) Mark surprised me by a huge box and told me to be careful with it. Once I had opened it I started crying. It was a new Violin! I thanked Mark, but he told me, "Not yet." He then handed me a tiny box and grinned while I opened it. Once all the paper was off I took the lid of and covered my mouth, it was a beautiful necklace! I thanked Mark, and gave him a hug which made him blush. He went to say something, but then said, "Nevermind." What was he hiding?

Of course, now I knew what he was hiding, but I was so surprised when he told me. I started crying even harder while I packed my suitcase, which I had finished 30 minutes later, and fell asleep crying.

A/N: THIS IS NOT THE END! I still hope to get, like 5 more chapters out before the ending. By the way, I am so, so, sorry if I made you sad. Anyways, I will see you, in the next chapter!

BUH-BYE!