The Video That Changed EVERYTHING.

As soon Cierra stopped texting me I realised I had dreamt the same nightmare from the night before. As soon as I got some breakfast in my system I decided it was time for a Markiplier marathon! I signed into my Google account and went to Mark's channel. I saw that there were two new videos but one was a vlog so I clicked on that one first. After a few seconds of buffering the Iconic intro began.

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier..." As Mark's voice filled my ears I got engulfed into the v-log until I soon got pulled out of that ocean of thought...

"After that I think we need a story! Okay so one day the heroic Markiplier was riding to the store with Bob and Wade when we heard a loud cry for help so I jumped out of the car and I ran over to where I heard the cry for help. I heard someone says something and then when I rounded the corner to the alley way the only person I saw was a young looking women around the age of twenty coughing up blood. I picked her up and Bob, Wade, and I took her to the hospital. The doctors tried to find family in the area but there was none. Her family apparently lives in Idaho. I, being the man I am, said she could stay with me for the time being. Her leg was in pretty bad shape but we definitely got her there in time! When she woke up we found out her name was Charity. We also found out her birthday was the next day! I also got a peek of her sketchbook. I told her that her sketches were amazing, she told me that I could probably do better so we made a bet! She showed me how to shade and what not and I drew this!" As he said that he opened my sketchbook and held up the picture.

"CRAP I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!" I yelled. After I said that he continued.

"Don't worry though! Markiplier is still on the market! I am not in love with Charity so ladies I'm still single!" At that I started sobbing my heart out even though I should've known that Mark Fischbach could never love someone like me. I sat there crying until a thought came into my head.

'Charity don't cry. Mark is just saying that so his fans don't get upset.' I tried to reason with myself but it didn't work I just sat there with my depressing thoughts and low sobs coming from me. That's what happened until I got the call. I answered the call without looking at the caller I.D. because I was too upset to look at it.

"*Sniff* H-Hello?" I say still crying, but not as much as before.

"Charity, what's wrong?" An all too familiar voice said from the other line.

"What do you want!" I say with with the sharpness of a knife in my tone.

"I just wanted to tell you happy birthday and to invite you over to my apartment!" Mark said with fear present in his tone.

"Well, too bad." I said without the sharpness in my tone but replacing it was sadness.

"Too bad?" Mark asked.

"My cousins are coming over today I won't be able to attend." I said. I was still mad but not as much anymore. I really did like him.

"Actually they are over here waiting for you to come see them." As Mark says that I hear Cleo shout in the background, "Hi Charbear!"

"Fine I'll be over as soon as I get a shower and get dressed." I say.

"Okay I'll be over in-" Mark stars but I cut him off.

"No need I can walk it's only like a five minute walk." I say to Mark before we exchange goodbyes and I walk over to the bathroom with my phone and clothes.

I turn my phone on shuffle and Don't Wait by Joey Graceffa comes on.

"I know you've got a strong heart It's written in the stars Behind the castle walls You've hid your light But when you let the past go Your story unfolds Look out your window Into the night!" I sing as I turn the water on and jump into the shower.

"The darkness can be such a lonely place on your own I'll be your compass so you'll never feel alone Don't wait for the world to be ready Who says you can't explore? Who says you can't explore? Don't wait for the world to be ready Find what you're looking for Find what you're looking for Are the monsters in your head now? Stare them all down If they come back around You'll be alright And when the journey gets tough Just know that you're enough You're like a warrior Keep up the fight!" I sing rubbing the shampoo into my hair.

"The darkness can be such a lonely place on your own I'll be your compass so you'll never feel alone Don't wait for the world to be ready Who says you can't explore? Who says you can't explore? Don't wait for the world to be ready Find what you're looking for Find what you're looking for Don't, don't, don't wait Don't you wait, no Don't, don't, don't wait Don't, don't, don't wait Don't you wait, no Don't, don't, don't wait Don't wait for the world to be ready Who says you can't explore? Don't wait for the world to be ready Find what you're looking for Find what you're looking for Don't wait for the world to be ready Who says you can't explore? Who says you can't explore? Don't wait for the world to be ready Find what you're looking for Find what you're looking for!!!" I sing getting out of the shower after rinsing my hair and body off. I get dressed, brush my hair, and put on my converse. I walk out the door and start my journey to Mark Fischbach's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY? WHATTT? Any way hope you guys liked it and now that I'm in school I will try to update every Saturday! Also! 1,035 words! This is my longest chapter yet!