MARK'S POV

As we left the room I grabbed Charity's phone so I wouldn't have to guess what Charity would want for a birthday gift. While we were walking to the store I decided to call someone off of her phone to ask what she liked so I went to one of her contacts and called.

It rang twice then someone answered.

"OH! CHARBEAR! HI! We have good news to tell you! We are in L.A.!"

'Wow... Charbear... Going to have to use that!

"Oh, umm if you couldn't tell this isn't Charity." I said in a deeper voice than normal.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE MY COUSIN'S PHONE?" She yelled.

"I wanted to get her a birthday present, okay? I don't know what she likes so I called off her phone to know what to get her." I said calmly.

"Oh... Uhh... My names Cleo by the way." Cleo said.

"Cool. Now you said you were in L.A.? If so can we meet up, and go get Charity some gifts?" I asked.

"Sure! Where are you?" Cleo asked politely.

"Outside of... Chesbro!" I said.

"Oh no way! I'm inside let me but this rosin for my Violin and I will meet you out there! Okay?" Cleo asked.

"Okay! We will be waiting!" Before I hang up Cleo asks me a question.

"By the way what's your name?"

"Oh it's Mark!" I say nonchalantly.

"YOUR MARK? MARKIPLIER?" She asks.

"Yes are you a fan?"

"Nope, but my cousin sure is!" Cleo exclaims.

"Cool!" I say.

"Yup, but we will be out there in a minute see you in a minute."

"Cool, bye!"

I say as she ends the call.

After about five minutes of waiting Cleo and a younger, but taller girl come out of Chesbro and Cleo starts talking.

"Hi! My names Cleo and she is Cierra. We are Charity's cousins! Where do you want to go first?" Cleo asked politely.

"I'm sorry but why are you guys here, sorry Cleo doesn't fill me in on anything!" Cierra said playfully punching Cleo's arm.

"Oh, sorry Cierra we are going to go get Charity something for her birthday!" Cleo said as she filled Cierra in on this ordeal.

"Oh, Okay lets go!" Cierra exclaimed.

"Well I kind of wanted to go in here to get Charity a new Violin..."

"Why did she finally break the green one? Tell me how!" Cierra asks with a smirk.

"No, uhh I kinda... might of... tripped and fell on it..." I confessed, while looking at the ground.

"WHAT? Woah...she must have been a mess once she saw oh man! Cierra, do you agree with me?" Cleo asked Cierra, but she was no longer at her side. She looked around and found her sister on one of the little kiddie rides, riding it. She pulled her off and asked the question again.

"CIERRA? Do you agree with me?" She asked a bit louder.

"Sure, Cleo. Whatever the right question is." Cierra said annoyed.

'I don't think these two get along all to good.'

"Yeah she kind of did break down but do I blame her? No! That Violin meant a lot to her and I am going to replace it!" I exclaim.

"Okay! Lets go!" Cierra and Cleo said in unison.

'Woah! Cierra, Cleo, and Charity? What's with all the 'C' names?'

As we walk into Chesbro I smell something close to tree sap so I ask Cleo about it.

"What's that smell? It smells sort of like tree sap." I ask.

"Oh, that! That's rosin!" Cleo states as if it were obvious.

"What's rosin?" Wade asks.

'I am so glad that I didn't have to ask that.'

"Resin, especially the solid amber residue obtained after the distillation of crude turpentine oleoresin, or of naphtha extract from pine stumps. It is used in adhesives, varnishes, and inks and for treating the bows of stringed instruments." Cleo says sounding smart.

"English?" I ask.

"Oh, I forgot no one here likes cool instruments. Basically it's used chiefly for rubbing on the bows of string instruments like the violin for example." Cierra explains.

"So you all play the Violin?" I ask sound amazed.

"Of course not! I play the Cello, but Cleo and Charity do. I wanted to be different so I went with the Cello!" Cierra pointed out as Cleo looked at the Violins.

"So, Mark if you are going to get her on she's going to want it colored and I would suggest going with the same color as the old one, so I would go with green." Cleo stated.

"Okay you know her better than I do! I have a question though." I said.

"Okay, what's the question?" Cleo asked, while looking at a case while I was holding the Violin.

"Are you guys sister? I mean you and Cierra?" I asked as nicely as I could.

"Yes! She is my itsy bitsy bug and I am her-" Cleo started but cut off when Cierra started.

"Yosuke Hanamura" Cierra said happily.

'When did she get so peppy? Oh well at least they aren't fighting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we got the Violin, and the things to go with it we went to the store and had to get the rest of Cleo and Cierra's presents to Charity while they were checking out I got looking at jewelry and found a beautiful necklace and it reminded me of Charity. (Picture at the top) It was beautiful like her, even though she wouldn't admit to it. I got that and we left. We decided tomorrow we would surprise Charity by bringing her cousins to my house and then we would just have a fun time. Cleo was going to buy a pumpkin pie because apparently Charity doesn't like cake so she prefers pie. Cierra was going to get ice cream, plates and such. I got the Violin and a necklace. We all helped out with this. Wait I forgot one thing how am I going to to get her phone back to her without saying that I took it.

OH. NO. I. AM. DEAD.

LETS JUST HOPE SHE DOESN'T BRUTALLY MURDER ME AND THE SHOVE ME IN A FREDDY FAZBEAR SUIT AND MAKE ME SING SONGS ALL DAY LONG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LONGEST CHAPTER EVER FOR YOU GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

AND AS ALWAYS I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

BUH-BYE!!