The Perfect Distraction

CHAPTER 29

The Perfect Distraction

********##**************WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. if you aren't into that kind of stuff don't read this don't go reporting spamimg this ,,, I am warning you now it's a sexual scene read at your own risk*********************#####***************

"are you sure she will be safe there?" I questioned buckling myself in. He started the engine the heat automatically blast threw the air vents I positioned myself infront of it warming myself.

"yes-"

" i mean when I went and saw Teresa in the hospital ... He was there" my hand fingered the angel wings still hanging from my neck feeling the little indents of the feathers in the cool metal. I had planed on seing her morr but seen her only once because of the twist turn my life took after that. I herd she recovered well and got released.

" She-"

I cut him off knowing his next words. " i know its not the same hospital and all but ... what if he attacks your friend then goes after raph"

I was rambling but I hadn't noticed until he silenced me while we waited for the tragic lights. " KARLA"

I blink up at him " she will be safe." his hand squeezed my knee reassuringly.

" she has 387 years on phoenix she's alot stronger if he was smart he would stay clear of her. Believe me when I say she has a wrath hotter than a thousand suns. If he tries anything she wont hesitate to rip out his heart"

"r-rip out his heart?!" could Leon do this too?

" like I said she has a wrath. When she gets angry it's full on. And to answer your question yes I could but I won't."

Honestly from what I've gotten to know of Leon picturing him ripping out a persons heart just disnt fit. Atleast not in my mind.I guess though to others if they knew just what he really was and capable of they wouldn't put it past him. But not me. But then he did just say he won't. Did it mean he has?!

" anyway she isn't the only vampire there are other doctors and nurses in the building all have been informed she's under watchful eyes. You don't have to worry I assure you."

Biting my lip I nodded though I had my doubts.

We pulled into the underground garage where Leon parked his car in his reserved spot.turning off the ignition he jumped out the car while I snatched up my phone from the middle console. Leon opens my door helping me out into the icy cold air. After he central locks his car he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me into his side as we make our way to the elevator.

Thankfully the elevator was somewhat warmer and the crap music was down low. The elivator music at the hospital was enough. Why do they even play this crap. It doesnt entertain us. No one can sing alone, in fact no one knows exactly what it is but its so anoying you find yourself humming it. It just sticks in your head like a broken record.

Pressing our floor he settles back next to me both of us leaning back against the wall. While I continue my own thoughts on 'elivator music' we ride up in a comfortable silence his hand ambsenmindedly rubbing circles on my hip making it very hard to think about the music and not the inappropriate things im sure hed love to do right now. Very hard.

" how are you feeling?" warmth of his breath tickles my neck the feel of his soft moist lips trailing up and down the length of it sent my toes curling slightly.

"good" I whisper all thoughts lost my only focus on his touch. His gentle hot feather seductive addictive touch. The way he nibbles on the exsposed skin so close to my vein it sent sparks corsing from head to toe.