Tied up

• Dedicated to My Amazing Readers

recap:

That feels so weird to say. Leons my man. Ha! Who would have thought?

“That’s quite insulting you know” he whispered lowering his head to mine his lips brushing against mine lightly “do you not want me as your man?!”

 “I will never get used to the fact you can read my mind. Its unfair I can’t read yours” 

“well you could if you ever...” he trailed off

“ever what?”

“never mind” he shook his head kissing my lips softly making me forget what I was even talk about with him 

*****************************************************************************************************

****************************Warning Physical, Sexual Abuse within this chapter!!!****************

Raph's P.O.V 

 Dripping water it was the sound that echoed through my mind darkness was all I could see and fear was all I felt. And fear wasn’t something I usually felt so easily.

I pried open my painful eyes I felt like a football team had tackled me to the ground, I felt so weak.

Where was I? How’d I get here?  I couldn’t remember a thing I could remember was leaving fashion school. That’s it.

“Well well well you’ve finally awaken” my eyes shot open my body fully alert that was no strangers voice. I looked around the small empty cold grey room landing on a dark figure in the distant in a dark corner.

“I was beginning to think Id be having my fun alone tonight” he snickered I felt like getting up and kicking him in the jewels “don’t even think about it” he suddenly stepped out into the sunsets rays. An evil smirk the one id last seen on his face at the club spread across his face his arms crossed. His presence just made me angry.

“What the fuck do you want with me?”

“Oh just a little fun while leaving a little message for you little friend” I watched him move closer. That’s it buddy a little closer and my foot will be straight line towards you.

In lightning speed he’d bent down in front of me grabbing my untied feet “don’t think I don’t know what you’re thinking, I know what you’re going to do and I don’t appreciate my guests being rude in such a manner.” He sneered I spat in his face.

“im not your guest”

with one small twist of his hand my foot was twisted back painfully “ im warning you I can break you like a twig, either you listen and do as I say or ill break your limbs one by one as a punishment”

His eyes flared red it was intimidating but I kept my fear deep within and held my composure I wouldn’t let him think he had a hold on me.

“id rather die than go along with you twisted sick psycho mind-“ I didn’t get to finish my sentence for he twist my ankle all the way with a sickening crack. Pain consumed me  as I yelled

“seems ive got you screaming faster then I though” the smirk I so badly wanted to smack off  returned.

I felt his hand just barely through the pain run up the length of my leg that throbbed finding it way to my inner thigh I felt my stomach knot at the thought of him touching me.

“I must say you have a fine body , finer then Ive seen so far, I think im going to enjoy these next few days”

days? I would be with this evil basted for days? God let him kill me I would rather be dead then spend these next few minuets with him.