Introducing Libby

So heres another update , its just kind of a fillerish type one more events coming soon.

im plotting it all out for the coming chapters :] ‘ patients is a virtue’  enjoy

COMMENT >RATE> VOTE >FAN ;)

<3 <3

________________________________________________________

Her frosty eyes were so intimidating all I wanted to do was shrill up in the corner to escape their stare. But then I noticed the water slipping out from beneath them falling down her cheeks. “She-she … Isabel? No!” she whispered the name so softly im surprised I herd it but who was Isabel, and why was she beginning to cry just to make sure I looked over my shoulder but nothing but open space with furniture a desk and computer stood behind me no human or vampire.

When I looked back they were both gone I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

“SO you’re staying the night huh” Lesley appeared striding towards me then falling back to his place.

“h-how did you know?”

he pointed to his ear “sensitive hearing, plus I know my brother he wouldn’t have let you go home either way with everything going on”

before I could responded In walked Libby followed by Leon who look abit disturbed while Libby smiled walking over in her tan heels and floral pink and white flowy skirt with her perfectly ironed white shirt and office coat.

“Libby!” Lesley stood embracing her into a bear hug “long time no see”

she chuckled “hey Les, yeah married life’s busy busy busy!” she grinned so she was married but she was so young!

“Hence why I flee when it comes to commitment” she rolled her eyes punching his arm then turning her attention to me she extended her hand her smile polite.

“Hey im Libby these two doofus’ younger sister you must be Karla, ive herd much about you” I smiled standing and shaking her hand.

“Nice to meet you. Uh really?” she nodded

“oh don’t worry only good things”

“well that’s good” I chuckled shifting nervously in my spot  I was never good round new people I was always the shy girl growing up though im more confident now I still have my moments.

“uh sorry about before its just you look like someone I used to know!” her voice spoke softly  so distraught it was obviously a painful reminder for her just the distant gleam in her eyes let me know she was grieving.

 I nodded understanding as much as I wanted to know it wasn’t my business and prying would be a very bad first impression. “So phoenix huh?” I nodded shivering at his name “don’t worry honey you’re in safe hands my brothers and I will keep you safe” she placed her hand on my shoulder comfortingly.

“now I bet you want to be getting out of those office clothes after all for you humans its cold outside” she turned glaring at Leon “where is you’re sense of hospitality” he opened his mouth “oh don’t bother, im going to take her to the guest bedroom and you two start a fire get the place warm for Karla here she did just go through something traumatizing”

“just like mom” Lesley mumbled shaking his head as she pulled me along to the stairs

.

“I herd that les and id much rather be like mom then forget my manners like you” she poked her tongue down at him as we climbed the stairs my eyes flickered to Leon he sent me a small warm smile which I returned.