Home Sweet Home [part2]

so this one is abit long :p i didnt want to cut out any i kinda proof red kinda haha im sick with a cold :( ...  anyways enjoy sorry for the length !!! 

and i kinda changed my mind the next chapter is the baby shower haha

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT RATE && FAN  xo 

                     _______________________________________________________

Knock Knock!

“Come in!” I called putting Casper aside the door creeped open brown hair then a frantic face pop out.

“Uh your sister  ...” I laughed becoming him in he shut the door and walked over sitting back on the other side of my double bed next to me.

“Which one?”

“Tahliah?”

“im sorry for whatever happened or what she did or said she can be pretty direct and up front sometimes”

“oh no I just made it in here before shed come to my room” I laughed once again at his nervous yet embarrassed face.  “ you should hear her thoughts!” he shivered “she’s even more perverted then you”

“Are you scared of my sister?” I put on a shocked expression “aren’t you like one of the most dangerous creatures or something like that and you’re scared of my little sister?”

Till I said that I’d almost forgotten he was a vampire I don’t know why or how but knowing that seemingly big fact about him  didn’t phase me abit.  Call me crazy!

He acts so normal for one thing and well just being around him I feel safe I don’t feel alert or the need to run away I feel calm and protected weirdly. I no that’s not normal but after all not an aspect of my life this past month  has been normal, far from it more like a fantasy fairytale  world.

“Whoa! Hey who said I was scared and yes, yes we are!” he smiled proudly “but your sister is in her teens and very hormonal I can smell it radiating off her.”

“I don’t know whether to laugh or be disturbed that your actually smelling my little sister”

he laughed shoving me with his shoulder lightly which to me was pretty hard “I-” he started but was cut off when the door was knocked on. His face went serious “it’s her!” he whispers.

“Ill get rid of her you hide in my bathroom” I pointed over to it in a blink of an eye even faster he was in there he whispered good luck closing the door I shook my head.

He’s such a macho vampire I feel so protected.

“Tahlia” I sighed opening it

She frowns “how did you know it was me?”

“Uh just a lucky guess”

“Right whatever so um where’s your friend?” she peeped her head in looking around the room.

“Uh im not really sure but as you can see he’s not here so maybe go check with kelis or mom”  

She puts her hand on her hip “then who’s in the bathroom? I herd the door”.

“uh well uh I just came out of there”

“mmhmm whatever you say, by the way mom wants to show him around or something like that so when you two are done FOOLING AROUND” she yelled the last part eyeing the bathroom door. 

“send him down to mom” she turns and starts walking back to the stairs but pauses turning around “ oh and don’t forget to use protection I don’t nee another hormonal pregnant sister”