Walk in Central Park

update update update 

rate, vote, comment 

<3 

__________________

My sleep was peaceful and dreamless thank god. no weird dreams … well visions really of phoenix or being in another woman’s body enduring pain and other horrible things. 

It was a complete dark silent dream, which in my state I needed.

The morning light pierced through my wooden blinds creating a glowing red through my closed eye lids. It was Sunday my usual study day for university the only day I had to sit and relax and go around with a camera taking snaps and movie clips of  sites in the city whether it was animals as in birds in central park or people riding carriages or holding hands or even homeless with their eyes holding such stories of sadness. 

I unlike most people round NYC took interest in my surroundings I didn’t ignore the buzz of the city and the way people from all different cultures and countries roamed the streets. It indeed was the city that never sleeps at first it was hard getting used to the loudness at night but within a few months I was used to it. 

With a sigh of content I threw the covers off my warm body a slightly colder rush of air hit my now bare arms id obviously taken off my jumper in my sleep. Like I always did either it was my jumper off or a sock missing. 

I was excited to get out there with my camera id missed it the past few weeks with all the crazy working I hadn’t had the time or energy but right now I was buzzing with energy it amazed me since I was chipper for not being a morning person at all. 

I slung my legs over the edge and walked to the bathroom rubbing the sleep from my eyes yawning I stepped on cold tiles I  walked over to the sink staring at my reflection apart from the slight red eyes I didn’t wake up too bad this morning. I turned the shower on letting it heat up turning and gripping the bottom of my shirt ready to start stripping. 

Stopping short when I saw my door the handle was hanging off a huge hole in the front of it. Memories of last night flashed through my head and I let go of my black tank top turning off the shower. 

I made my way through my room towards the hall and to the lounge where id set the fold out couch for him last night I quietly move to the back of the couch and peered over. I smiled at how his face seemed so relaxed his lips were parted slightly. Even in his sleep he looked beautiful it just wasn’t fair how perfect he was. 

I felt like such a creep standing here watching him sleep, but I just couldn’t bring myself to look away I wanted to reach down and run my hand across his freshly shaven cheek just to feel how soft his skin was. What is up with me?! Ive official joined the we heart Leon group. He just had that affect on me without knowing it , something about him lured me towards him but I couldn’t understand why now it happened id been working for him for almost 8 months and id never looked at him  this way. In fact I swore id never become one of those googley eyed girls who stare every time he’s near. 

but now Im finding myself slowly becoming one , with every minute passing by I found myself beginning to like him . More than an intern should with their boss. It’s just something about him, what?! I don’t know just something you can’t see but more feel.

Slowly I stepped back into the kitchen where I lent back against the counter running my hands over my face in frustration. If I kept thinking of him this way there’s no doubt working with him and just being around him would become awkward, id make it awkward with my obsessive thoughts. 

“Got bored?” I jumped removing my hands from my face he was awake?

He smiled at me his eyes slightly dropping from him just woken, but nonetheless he still looked as handsome as ever.