Baby Shower [part 1]

so sorry for the long delay in updating been so busy been having birthdays , job interviews looking for a job , being sick , cracked my toe : /  been not so amazing week. but i managed to find time to update woop :) 

 took me forever to find a right outfit for her haha ..  i love the song too heheh 

its in two parts sorry !!! here is part 1 <3

____________________________________________________________ 

5HOURS!!!! 5 long torturous hours I had to stand – well lay there listening to My cousin and her boyfriend. In bed. Having $ex! 5 Freaking long hours.

So you can imagine my mood was less than cheery when id woken expecting to feel leons arms I felt warm air and my blanket. Because I lost 5 hours of much needed sleep I slowly drifted back into dream land.

“Karla!” her voice whispered through the black fog the room slowly focusing into the same room id met her in before. “Karla” her voice now clear as a bell I turned around from facing myself there she stood in the same dress with the same hair and the same warm smile. This woman, my mother, my freaking mother.

“You- you’re my mother?” she nodded and to my surprise she stepped out of the mirror becoming as real as myself. She walked over gracefully to stand in front of me in the middle of the room.

“I wanted to tell you” she started her eyes holding sadness and regret “ but I couldn’t , it wasn’t the time and I wasn’t the person to tell you”

“but you’re my mother-”

“yes I am” she cupped my face “ but it still wasn’t my place.”

I wanted to scream at her ask her why it wasn’t her place scream myself awake I felt like a complete lunatic for even dreaming this I felt like a huge joke was being played on me.

But knew how much I asked how much I screamed she wouldn’t tell me even though id only known of her a short time I could just tell by her look in her eyes , the look a mother gave her child telling them not to argue. She gave me that look as if she could read my mind she just knew and I obliged for some unknown reason I obeyed her stern yet warm mother like look.

But that didn’t mean id avoid asking any other question swirling in my mind I mean this is like a miracle I was lucky to even be seeing my dead mother unlike most normal people who never would. Ha! Still hard to grasp im not normal.

The first question flowed from my mouth without thought or regret “Why did you give up your life for me?”

“The love a mother holds for her child is more powerfully then any kind of love” she simply replied. Before I could even ask her to elaborate shed cut me off

“-Before you ask anymore questions I want you to understand one thing.”

‘what?”

“Now you know who you truly are doesn’t mean your in any less of danger then you were before, phoenix he will read your thoughts he will figure it out and when he does he will be even more persistent to get to you.” She suddenly sighed she obviously knew him too “we don’t have much time”

in an instant shed wrapped her arms around me squeezing me lightly, it hit me this was all real I was here with my mother, my real mother who is dead. The thought made my eyes water this was only as dream only half real when I wake up she wouldn’t be there. Tears rolled down my cheeks I held onto her tightly though id just met her / known about her recently I feel as though id known her long before like shed never died it was a strange but familiar feeling being in her arms feeling her hand stroke my hair. “What am I to do?” I pleaded begging for her to give me an answer.