Sparks Fly

update update update update.. big <3 to my readers  you make my day :) 

_______________________________________________________________

The next few days went on like a blur I went to work but unlike normal id kept my distance from Leon not that I didn’t before we got close but even more so, just to be careful. See he took me home after that little … well not really little ‘surprise’ and the next morning after sleeping it fully registered in my head I freaked out I almost had a panic attack, and no he didn’t sleep over I guess he knew I needed time.

Back to the present he and I hadn’t really spoken we practically gone back to our old ways although he did smile more then before. Id do my work in silence while he stayed in his dark office – well at least I know now why hed been cooped up in a dark office vampires and day light don’t mix well Or so Ive read in books not that it was dark anyway with the cloud always hanging over the sky.

 He’d call me when he wanted a coffee id do it girls would come up and ask me to see him id reject them and they’d give me their work they were too lazy to do, I have a sneaky feeling its kind of like a revenge for not letting them in to gawk I mean talk to Leon.

today was Friday meaning tonight id be going out with Tarnisha , Peter , Raphaela and Elic – the gay guy from the first night out – I couldn’t wait to drink away all my troubles in my life its crazy to think that only a month ago my life was normal and in a month well really 2 almost 3 weeks id be in these crazy situations.

“Hey are you okay girl?” I looked up  Rachel my closest work friend sat on the edge of my desk I was too busy focusing on filing and checking through these dumb reports  the lazy bastards didn’t do that I didn’t notice her walk up .

I gave a small smile “yeah, why?”

“you just been in your own world the past 2 days!” I sighed “ you can talk to me you know”

“uhh no its okay im fine just going through some stuff” that stuff being  I have a crazy stalker , my , our boss is apparently a vampire and said stalker too which makes my life 30x more dangerous, yeah im going through a whole bunch of stuff I thought bitterly

“being” she pressed sipping her tea her green eyes boring into mine

I sighed “ just you know  family stuff” it was the best I could come up with , god I know Im a bad liar.

“Home sick?” I nodded “you should go see them, take a holiday leave fly to L.A.”

The thought was tempting but with this whole stalker vampire I couldn’t chance it with my little nieces and nephews id hate myself if they ever got hurt or anyone in my family got hurt because of me.

“Maybe” sighing I put down my pen I stood up “wana go get lunch?” I asked hoping shed say yes.

“Oh im sorry I already had lunch and plus I kind of got a pile of work still to do! Maybe on Monday” I nodded she pulled me into a hug

“whatever is really bothering you when your ready to talk. you know where to find me” she pulled back I thanked her and walked to the kitchen  all they had was a vending machine with crappy sandwiches  and it was snowing outside and I couldn’t be bothered walking down the road to the little café so I instead bought a chicken and mayo whole meal sandwich. With my bottle of water and sandwich I walked into the next room which was a small lounge which no staff or only some used there was no one in the luckily so I sat at the table in the red faux leather arm chair and at my sandwich in peace.

Teresa had been released yesterday her case was put on the DL  meaning no press bothered anyone of us although I had to file a report on what id seen and done which wasn’t much like people were saying. She was fully healthy id seen her yesterday  at night shed said a bunch of deep reddish black roses had been sent to her  with no letter or note indicated who’d sent them. They sat right next to her bed their scent was so strong and so sweet I smelt them from the moment I walked in and no to mention beautiful the base was red and faded to a deep black not like any other roses id ever seen.