New teacher is who?????

quick update! probably crappy i dunno .. i am sick yet again and my doctor my new doctor was stupid and didnt give me medication to help when im supposed to.. :/  but yerrrrrrrrrrrr heres an update next one will be wheenever i post hahah . cant promise a date! 

oh and thnx for the comments and votes and all that  makes my day :)

anywayz imm stop rambling and you can read on haha <3

_____________________________________________

Sitting in my seat next to Peter and Tanisha – my other uni friend- the room filled with chatter of the other students all in our own groups. Though for a class of strangers we all got along rather well there was no bitchyness or rudeness nothing like high school, just us passionate photographers and directors making it through the year another reason I love coming here.

“So... Leon huh?” Peter raised his eyebrows up and down nudging me lightly.

“What’s that mean?” I asked

“who?” Tanisha looked on dumbfounded biting the end of her pen.

“He is-” I started to say but was so rudely cut off by Peter.

he lent back with his hands behind his head a smirk present on his face “Leon, my friend is Karla’s extremely ‘hunky’ – if that’s what you girls call it – boss who so kindly drove miss Karla here home from dinner last night” he turned back to me and winked ignoring him I watched as Tanisha’s face twisted from confused to realization, though there wasn’t much to realize.

“WHAT?!” she squeaked wide eyed in excitement “so… how was he? Rate out of 10”

I sighed groaning she does this every time “okay ‘hunky’ really?” I looked back to Peter who shrugged smiling  “ no one- not even little girls say that the word is either hot , hunk  , handsome or I guess fit but only English people really say that” I replied thoughtfully.

“Don’t change the subject” she said frowning at me.

“I wasn’t” I retorted “and nothing happened I repeat. NOTHING happened.” Like I expected they didn’t look one bit convinced with my answer and just as they opened their mouth to protest and bombard me with never ending questions in an attempt to crack me. A very familiar voice interrupted shouting through the class making all chattering die down to an eerie silence.

“GOOD AFTERNOON” my head snapped to the front of the room hearing a few gasps mainly from girls, I felt my stomach drop my mouth fall open and my eye grow as wide as an owls.

“my name is Mr.Jonson” I watched his back flexed through his light blue button up as he wrote his name on the white board in big red letters then spun around, and just like him usual self or what I know of him – which wasn’t a lot- he winked at the very first girl in his sight in the front row making her giggled.

 Annabelle Laser she’s my age very quiet with blonde hair and green eyes  one of the girls you’d think would be a bitch and plastic but was quite the opposite nice and to herself really. Im surprised she even reacted so publicly usually shed just blush and look away. No not this time she giggled and twirled a piece of her wavy hair around her finger, not herself today I see or our assumptions of her were wrong. Either way it was amusing to see, I don’t know why exactly but it was. 

“But you can call me Lesley” he smiled looking just like Leon.

“Oh. My. Gosh. I knew we were getting a new teacher but wow! He is.. He should be modeling Calvin Klein not teaching us. He’s Hot!”  Tanisha Whispered her voice breathless obviously under the Johnson charm his family obviously has since its quite common to see girls like this whenever Leon’s around except its Lesley guess it’s a Johnson thing?!.