Love Bite Under the Moon Light.

so i had posted this before!  :| i dont know what happenned it just wasnt there anymore i dont no if it got reported n taken down or the computer or watt pad just stuffed up n deleted it ... i dont know but 

here it is again sorry :p   and sorry for the wait for this chapter i know it was long ... its not my best chap but i thought i owed you something for waiting.

enjoy!
__________________________________________________________________________

 The sun dipped behind the trees and houses  setting the sky into a fiery orange with swirls of yellow and pink fading into dark blues you’d hardly believe it was winter, eventually the crowd of guests decreased leaving with a friendly hug and wave and kiss on the cheek. 

the back yard was fairly clean a few plastic cups here and there the little dogs businesses around here and there – thankfully I wasn’t on poop duty Ted was *evil laugh here*- napkins and plastic plates with half eaten food and crumbs of cake sat at some tables while the bins at the gate leading to the front yard were starting to over flow with plates, food, tissues and popped balloons.

the upstairs lounge( where the guys escaped from the baby shower), don’t even get me started all I can say is the stench of beer roamed the upstairs hallway while the guys drool at the smell I try not dry reach. Or in other words gag.  Walking in it looked like a whole football team had lived there for a day beer bottles after beer bottles lined the coffee table, the desk and the top of the TV cabinet. 

the kitchen wasn’t nearly as full of food as it was to begin with but there was still some cake and cupcakes and candy lying about when I walked in from the back with a garbage bag I caught both Cassie and Brandon and Taylor  and even Will all pigging out on cupcakes, M&Ms and skittles.

I slid the sliding door closed listening to them whispering

“Stash as much as you can into the pillow case.” Taylor instructed Cassie and Brandon  I could only just see Cassie and her curly head Brandon I could see clearly with so much food in his arms it over flowed.

I cleared my throat rounding the island bench they all froze in their spot even will stopped texting and licking his lollipop his eyes wide.

I put on my best stern face and voice “What are you lot doing?” I place my hand on my hip my other still holding the bag Taylor grinned innocently.

“Nothiiiing?” I shook my head at her.

“You shouldn’t be encouraging them Taylor” I scolded though It was hard not to keep the smile from creeping onto my face at their deer in head lights expression.

“Your not going to tell our moms are you?” she bit her lip

“Pweeeze,” Cassie pleaded. “can we keep some candy!”

I sighed when she used her puppy dog eyes pouting clinging to my leg “I –I”

“Yeah, pweeeze!” Brandon mimicked his little sister holding onto my other leg.

Defeated I sighed I know im going to regret this when their moms find out.

“okay cassie, Brandon let go,” they released my legs from their tiny little arms “alright so ill make you guys a deal but you have to keep to it or ill take all of it back”

“yaaaay” Cassie bounced up and down her curls bouncing along.

“Alright so these are the conditions-”

Brandon looked up frowning “conduction?”

“No conditions” the 3 of them looked at me dumb founded, right they are only kids

“Rules!” I corrected they all groaned pouting.

“But I downt like ruwes” Cassie sighed her shoulder sagging

“Do you want your candy?” I arched an eyebrow at her

“Yes m’am” she stood straight likes a soldier I laughed ruffling her hair.

“Okay so what are these ‘rules’?” Taylor air quoted cocking her hip out crossing her arms across her chest.

“Okay 1. You’re only having half of what’s in that bag” they groaned “2. No eating anything, not one thing after dinner or during bed time 3. you may only have up to 6 pieces of candy a day  during the day meaning no morning snacks no night snacks.”

“But-“Brandon started I silenced him with a finger and a frown he sunk back against the cupboard still pouting.