The Night Of the Sacrifice.(part1)

CHAPTER 22

The night of the sacrifice

I woke up the next morning in a complete daze id just dreamt another vision though this time of the past I didn't have much time to dwell on the vision as my mind shifted to last night.

I can't believe I did that I bit my lip.

My body felt like it'd had a massage from top to toe even though the events of last night wore me out. I felt completely relaxed more relaxed then id been in months. An easy smile was plaster on my face as I lay in his arms my head on his bare chest listening to the dull heart beat and the steadiness of his breathing.

How was this possible, this guy was mine? Im in a relationship with my boss the one I despised at first. Boy have the tables turned. Not that I minded.

Last night was more then amazing im sure I would be glowing for the rest of the day. He was definitely unlike any other guy id been with which wasn't many but still they didn't amount to the experience id had last night, he was rough yet gentle, tender and everything he did was filled with passion especially his kisses. Those mind blowing toe curling kisses.

I immediately felt my cheek grow a crimson red at my thoughts. He was right I really do think too much. What if he was listening right now and pretending to sleep. Oh the humiliation.

Stop thinking stop thinking. I chanted over in my head blushing deeper at his face if hed actually herd me.

Lifting my head ever so slightly careful not to wake him I watched him sleeping. His face an image of peace and content. Just like me an easy lazy smile spread on those luscious lips he was with out a doubt breath takingly handsome....

Oh god I sound like those love sick puppies.

"You're doing it again" his husky voice broke through the comfortable silence frightening me abit. His eyes fluttered open, well one did then the other his smile turning into a half smirk half smile.

"What?"

"Watching me sleep. Do you have this strange obsession with watching people sleep?" he teased his hands tightening around my bare waist pulling me closer to his chest one hand dragging its self lazily up and down my spine causing me to shiver.

"Ha-ha" I rolled my eyes his chest rumbled beneath me with chuckles while he lent up planting a sweet kiss onto my lips.

"Your so fun to tease" that all too familiar blush made its way back to my face why did I have to be curse with the will to blush so easily. "So cute" he muttered kissing said blushing cheeks.

"Oh shut up" I whack his chest lightly burying my face into his strong study flawless pecks.

He laughed once more running a hand through my slightly tousled bed hair compare to normal it wasn't so badly messed up.

"Mmm last night," his lips traveled to my neck sucking on the skin, "was" they traveled with lazy kisses up my neck kissing the sweet spot beneath my ear half behind it making me moan softly.

Smiling against my skin he made his way tipping my head up with his other hand over to my lips kissing me with such force and passion I found it hard to think or comprehend I wasnt exactly alone with him my family were either in their rooms or downstairs.

Either way they were close and unlike last night I was well aware but just his touch had me forgetting slowly and him kissing me well I know id have no self control left if he continued further if itd be anything like last night id welcome it again.