Baby Shower [part 2]

erelivant song but whatever its good ;) 

wooo another update 202 votes im sooo happy right now thank you :) 

__________________________________________________________________________ 

I grunted reached up onto my tippy toes balanced on the small ladder pinning up the last bunch of pink , blue, yellow and green balloons. “Done” I stepped down carefully placing my hands on my hips examining the room.

the lounges had been set out to form a big circle-ish shape with the coffee table in the middle with a jar of dummy lollies your know the ones you can wear like rings. Around it were little colored cupcakes and nibblies for guests.

the kitchen was mounted with food including the master piece cake of a baby being carried by a stalk. All edible and about 3 foot wide and tall. The back yard had a bouncy castle for the little kids and who ever else dared to jump in along with about 15-20 round white clothed tables with umbrellas shielding them from the surprisingly warm sun, or non surprisingly since it is California we are in.

there were helium balloons standing around the place a popcorn machine and a cotton candy/fairy floss machine and a bar?! As you may already tell my parent go all out it runs in the blood I guess besides myself. I don’t mind getting dolled up and make up and hair all pretty I am a girl of course but I loved being comfortable sweats and a hoodie. Im more laid back.

“darling it looks beautiful thank you” lyla kissed my cheek passing by to go up the stairs tahliah walks in in her pink mid thigh strapless dress all dolled up her hair in a messy curly side bun styled perfectly her make up the usual thick eyeliner and deep peach tones.

“I wish Alex was here” she swished her dress back and forth

“why so you can hump him upstairs again?” I shot at her with a glare she smiled sheepishly with a shrug

“not with my guests- no way” kelis stood from her spot on the floor where shed been watching me do all the work instead of helping instead she decorated the coffee table in sweets and by decorating I mean she sat there saying one for the guest popping the m&m into the jar and one for me pop one into her mouth over and over so basically the jar was only half full due to her massive appetite. It was rather amusing though after awhile got annoying. “Save your hormonal stuff for when we are not around”

“yeah” I agreed playfully

“oh…. Go get laid” she shouted stomping out typical teenager.

“How do you think I got pregnant to begin with” kelis yelled through the house at her a faint ‘GROOSSSSS’ echoed back we both laughed.

“Im afraid im going to have to agree with T on this one , gross” I cringed rolling up the rest of the streamers and putting them into their bags. She let out a roar of laughter groaning when the baby kicked her.

“ oh grow up one day you will be in my position” she winked sitting on the couch rubbing her stomach with a smile.

I laughed at the thought “not anytime soon”  first I need to get a boyfriend yes Leon admitted to me he like me like I like him but that doesn’t mean im his girlfriend he didn’t say it or ask me. or was it just automatic once you confess your automatically an item. Together? God love is confusing.

“he confessed?” I jumped at her loud voice

“what? How did you – did I just think out loud?”

“no I can read your mind!” so she can read minds to “we call can silly mom told me she told you”

“yes” I sat beside her putting my feet up onto the table “she told me and yes he did”