The truth comes out.

why hello :) im updating with one hand  yes i got a blood test and my other arms stuffed : /

soooo my days been spent multi tasking with one hand ahha 

ANYWAYYY  read on ahha enjoy hope its okay :) 

___________________

When I got into the car 2 things hit me like a wave 1 being the heating its warmth inviting heating up my icey skin as I buckled myself up and the second thing being his scent. He smelt like one of those expensive colognes channel or whatever sweet yet sexy... If that makes any sense!

“Hey” I smiled leaning back into my seat as he reversed he side glanced at me with a closed lip smile “hey. So my brothers you new teacher huh?”

I sighed nodding my head “indeed” looking out the window at the slowly falling snow flakes rebuilding the snow that had melted during the day. “How did you know?”

“I didn’t he called me during lunch break and kept going on about it” he rolled his eyes as he turned a corner. “Sorry for anything stupid he did today”

“believe it or not I like him better then my old professor.”

He looked at me as we waited for the light with raised eyebrows “whys that?”

“Well my old professor wasn’t so social more of an old grumpy lonely man”

he chuckled at me comment “the only thing I that’s annoying bout your brother being the new guy is the girls, I swear all they do is look and drool they completely shut down” I shake my head looking away from Leon to the front.

He laughed “uhhh figures are you jealous?”

I looked at me like he had 3 heads, me jealous never! “WHAT! NOOO! its just you know I have enough of that at work  that was my get away kind of now all I have is home which isn’t as fun” I pursed my lips at the thought  he grinned  at me.

“Uh so it annoys you when the girls drool over me?”

I only just realized how it sounded I mean of course I like him but to admit it out loud would be totally embarrassing. “well yer I mean I cant get my work done when there’s constant giggling and girls asking me  where you are , are you free can I see him” I mocked their questions in a high pitch voice which made him loose it laughing “what?”

“You just really are something” he shook his head his laughter subsiding.

“Well if you were in my position you would feel the same, doesn’t it annoy you?”

He was silent for a moment “well sometimes but you know how us guys are we like the attention, but I agree at times it is very annoying” I rolled my eyes “hey and who says Im not in the same position?”

“What?” I frowned confused

“I see the guys at work constantly checking you out?” he almost frowned

“really?” he nods his smile totally gone “well I never noticed” for some reason he smiled whether it was what I said or  something he thought of  he was smiling.

“You really are oblivious to a lot”

“being” I pressed but he didn’t answer just sighed and kept driving.

We pulled into the usual spot in front of my place he shut off the car and turned to me

“Karla?” I turned to him unbuckling myself. I nod “will you come with me somewhere?”

“Depends, where is this somewhere and are you going to murder me?” I cocked an eyebrow

he smirked “its kind of a surprise! And possibly” he winked