In the Mirror In My Dream

I kind of proof read it hahah kinda of haha . anywho enjoyyy and I really hate nina dobrev SHES SOO BEAUTIFUL its unfair 0_0 u no I don’t hate her hate her lol I think shes awesome I love  Vampire Diaries  *cough cough* and IAN  :p they make one good looking couple haha back to the story u may read on :)

__________________________________________________________________

To say I felt out of place at the dinner would be an understatement, don’t get me wrong they made me feel welcome and all including me into their conversations here and there Libby talking to me about the usual celebrity gossip not that I fully listened my head was too caught up in what was going to happen with phoenix going all psycho killer – not that he wasn’t before.

 something hit my leg under the table I jumped a little since I was in my train of thought  pushing the last of my uneaten food around I looked up to Leon who was right across from me his eyes looked at mine with concern ‘are you okay?’ he mouthed I nodded with a small smile reassuring him.  

“Thanks Libby that was great” he turned his attention from me and patted her hand she grinned proudly.

“Yes thank you, you are a great cook” I complimented setting down my fork.

“Oh your welcome and 4 years of culinary school really paid of”

“thanks lib” Lesley walked by ruffling her hair she panicked fixing it groaning in the process.

“Just for that, doofus, your washing the dishes!” she shouted to him she collected the plates and glasses heading to the kitchen leaving just me alone with Leon.

“You know I can tell when you’re lying, what’s on your mind?” he asked leaning forward onto his elbows.

“im just, just  worried you know with this whole phoenix ordeal” I looked down fiddling with my ring on my right middle finger.

“Come let’s go in the lounge in front of the fire keep you warm” I nodded standing with him and walking to the couch taking a seat sinking into its pillows. He gracefully sat beside me his knee inches from touching mine this made me shiver. “So what are you worried about?”

I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off “I swear he should be blonde” Libby entered falling onto the couch next to Leon letting out a gush of air. “So Karla where are you from, im sensing you’re not from New York.”

Leon looked annoyed falling into the back of the couch “uh no im from California actually I moved here about 2 years ago” 

“oh my gosh I love California, so what made you move to New York?”

I shifted uneasy with the topic its not something love to talk about that me and my fiancé had our differences and grew apart and with Leon right beside me knowing about the reason just made it that much more uncomfortable so I opted to lie “uh you know after I wanted to get into Directing and photography and New York had the program so I took a risk and moved.”

“Ahhh so you’re into photography and movies?” I nodded “to be honest I wasn’t expect that from a girl like you”

“ a girl like me?” I asked confused.

She smiled “well you’re thin and pretty I was expecting your reason for New York was to become a model or something to do with the fashion industry!” I bit back a laugh that wasn’t me at all I love fashion no doubt just like every girl if I walked past a shoe shop I went straight back gawking at them but model. Oh no not at all.

I chuckled “well I do like fashion as every girl does, but modeling just isn’t me” she nodded.

“But then again you are a very down to earth humble girl , that’s definitely not the quality the models ive worked with possessed.” She joked I laughed with her “im a fashion stylist I work on photo shoots working out outfits for the cover and shoot.”