Secret Idenity ... he's a WHAT!

Fact: Hippo's milk is pink!!!!!

yeah think about it …  :)

______________________________________

 minuets pass by we sat in silence leons not moved an inch his mouth still hanging open im surprised he hasn’t swallowed a fly by now. I on the other hand am completely freaking out trying to figure out in my head how this could’ve happened. Was I physic or just plane insane?

“H-how did- I don’t - how can I dream of her when I’ve never seen her before?” I turned from the picture id been intently staring down at to Leon for a while I thought he’d just died on the spot and stiffened into that position but the twitch in his left eye proved it was well alive, or as alive as a vampire.

He slowly closed his eyes turning his head to me re-opening them his eyes greyier then their usual glowing blue. He shook his head clearing his throat “I – I don’t know?”

he didn’t know well that was a major help. I thought bitterly.

“Am I going insane?” I asked I was surprised when he chuckled, his face less tense his eyes fading back to their blue.

 Ill never get used to his ever changing eye color. I thought shivering. This only made him chuckle more.

“I highly doubt your going insane!” I nodded looking back to the picture.

“but my dreams with phoenix and now Isabel…. I feel like I am.” His hand come down on top of mine squeezing it lightly.

“I honestly can’t tell you why this is happening to you, but I think I might know someone who might” I looked up to him feeling hope buzzing inside “I can’t promise anything but it’s worth a shot” my hope just dulled my smile fading.

“What- who?”

“Well my mom actually, she can read people kind of like a physic” I froze did he just say his mom!

“You don’t have to worry about her she’s nice” he added sensing my tenseness but it only made me relax a little. He DID say his MOM I’m going to meet Leons mom. His vampire mom.

What was she going to think of me? …just a defected person whose going insane having dreams of dead people and people almost getting killed by a psychopath. What great circumstances im meeting her under and what a great first impression.  

I don’t recall ever breaking a mirror or walking under a ladder so why am I having so much bad luck?

“Go change meet me at the front door in a half hour.” I nodding standing and moving around the coffee table taking one last look at her in the picture then leaving.

************************************************************

We pulled up in front of tall black iron gates the metal twisted into a beautiful pattern they opened and we drove down a grey brick long driveway with the greenest grass ive ever seen on either side looking just like a park with the odd tree here and there.

 At the very end a light stone mansion came into view getting bigger and bigger.  With 2 podiums framing the front door on each side and numerous windows on the top floor as well as the bottom, it looked like a fairytale type mansion I was waiting for Romeo to pop out and start declaring his love for Juliet.

But of course that’s just a story so that didn’t happen.

 We arrived at the end of the long drive way passing through 2 stone podums into a grey stone front court where a black Rolls Royce parked and a white BMW convertible next to it.