Johnny's Timber,Cars and Co. [Part 1]

CHAPTER 26

                                              Johnny's Timber , Cars and Co.  

                                                                      Part | 

"this is it" Leon whispered into the silent car. the whole ride there i hadn't stopped biting my nails or shaking my legs. it was never habit of mine to bite my nails  but with the circumstances i was under it just happened and im actually surprised to see that my nails were still there since i was gnawing at them.

directing my gaze out the window i  took in the big dark 5 floor abandoned building. it had shatter windows eroding brick walls and a barbed wire fencing around it. it looked more like an prison or abandoned asylum rather than an old factory. if it weren't for the massive rusting metal sign with the icon id seen in the office sitting directly above two huge metal doors i wouldnt have thought it was a factory. 

Johnny's Timber, Cars and co.

this was it, Raph was in there somewhere dying , dead for all i knew. i hoped not.

"look Karla" he turned to me i moved my eyes to his he held onto my hand " what we find in there, if we find anything-"

"we will" i said determined.

he nodded " either way it wont be pretty"

"i know" i sighed dropping my gaze to my lap. that small bit of hope i was holding on to was beginning to shrivel up every second that passed. i didnt want to believe the reality of it all. i wanted to believe that there would be some miracle that shed miraculously survive this.

he brought his hand up cupping my cheek " ill lead you follow if anything happens i want you to run"

"no" i cried  " if anything happens i will fight with you"

"this isn't just some bad guy this is Phoenix. you've seen what he can do ,Karla, that not even half of it . Eventhough your somewhat vampire your  still human to him your like a twig he could break with a flick of his wrist." he sighed running his hand through his hair in distress " if anything happened to you i wouldnt forgive myself." his eyes landed back on mine id never seen such emotion on his face it was like a lost child. and it pained me to  see this look on him. 

"Leon" i whispered softly taking his face in my hands gently stroking my thumb over his cheek.

his hand held my wrist the other over my other hand he closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again but instead of their usual electric blue they had a grey haze glazed over them.

"i cant loose you too" his eyes became glossy was he about to cry. "i just got you"

my mother. hed lost my mom hed just found me and he didnt want to loose me too. my heart ached it broke at the thought of her. "a-alright"  i nodded leaning forward he planted a sweet kiss on my lips.

pulling away i opened my door when he turned off the ignition "lets go" i shivered stepping out onto the snow covered side walk.  rubbing my gloved hands together i walked around the car to the front where Leon took my hand in his looking down he said " remember what i said" i nodded " alright stay behind me and stay close i can use smell to find her"

walking ahead i stayed behind him holding onto the back of his jacket. as if the two huge metal solid door weighed nothing he pushed one open just enough for us to slip in to prevent the doors from giving ourselves away but with super hearing i doubt that would have done a thing. he could probably hear my heart that pounded against my ribs.

swallowing nervously we entered into the dark slight moon lit room. machines and metal scraps littered the floor big saws and such that looked untouched for years lined in rows. metal car wheel rims hung from walls. metal stairs led up to different hovering balconies with other machinery.

"this way" he whispered after turning his nose up into the musky air and sniffing i held on and followed him through the isles careful not to trip on wires or bit of scrap metal on our way to what seemed to be a wooden stair case leading up to a bunch of rooms.

he paused for a moment "what? what is it?" i asked after a moment curiosity killing me.

he put his finger to his lips telling me to shush we stood half way  up the stairs in silence for afew minuets. i wished i had this super sensitive hearing or whatever. it was frustrating not knowing what was going on what he could hear and what i couldn't. was it Raph. was it Phoenix?

_________________________________________________________________

sorry its real short. i just randomly had the urge to update this story !! :) i havnt had that in quite some time i had a block on this one i love it its my baby but i feel like ive kind of trailed off the plot and its mixed up not making complete sense i was tempted to put it into editing but with my lack of time i doubt ill be able to so from now on my updates will be abit more far appart just because i want to thiking over the chapters im writing. i want to get this back on track write better.!  

safe to say im coming out of my writers block yaaaay thanks for all the support guys n girlies. :)

its amazing and i feel so honored... which is probably weird to feel because its just a book but still the reads ive gotten on this atounds me i never dreamed this would happen. its not the most in the world but its still feels like it to me. so thank you!   feel free to leave me advice creative criticism.

comment and vote ! or library! :)

much <3

SS xox