Little Zoe

so here is an update :) i finnally finished it i had almost finished it yesterday but my dad came home early from work n i got kicked off the comp *sigh*! but i got it and here it is so please read relax enjoy! <3

____________________________________________________________

Before you go into another one of your big brother lectures can you just hear me out?" I sighed dropping into the arm chair.

On my way to the kitchen I was abruptly pulled by Ted who'd run into me , literally, into the office. He stood leant against da- Greg's desk with his arms cross a stern look on his face.

I continued before he could reply "before you say anything, we were doing anything I was fully clothed and he had pants on though it may have not looked like it."

He didn't speak just gave me the I-don'-believe-a-single-word-you-are-saying look. A look of disapproval.

"I don't even see why you care I mean yesterday you walk in on us in the kitchen then asked him to play Xbox with you? Why do you all of a sudden care now??" I frowned at him.

"for one you two were fully dressed and two you weren't in bed" he arched his eyebrow

I let out a frustrated scream gripping the arm rests of my chair " I told you we weren't naked, I was dressed he was dressed we were sleeping, that what beds are for are they not?!"

"and a whole bunch of other things too" he shot back

"listen Ted im 22 not 12 I don't need you to look out for me honestly Im a big girl I can look after myself"

"I just care about you, you know, I don't care if you not my little sitter I still see you as mine." His voice was soft his face an expression of hurt and pain something I hadn't seen pass his face since grandmothers funeral.

"I understand you are my b- wait what?"

"I know"

"you. Know?" he nodded slowly now I understood why he had pain in his eyes "h-how?"

"I kind of over herd your whole conversation" rubbing his neck he laughed nervously "but I don't care, I don't care what the truth is. I don't care if your not really my sister, your still my baby sister and im always going to play the protective brother role. Even if you hate it" he said defiantly with a smirk.

tears welling in my eyes I jumped up and ran to him hugging him tightly burring my face to his chest two tears slid from my eyes "why couldn't you always be like this Ted" I mumbled against his chest feeling it vibrate as he chuckles hugging me back.

"because like I said your still my baby sister" he ruffled my hair with his hand I pulled away groaning fixing my hair "big brothers are supposed to annoy their younger siblings"

"way to ruin a heartfelt moment" I sighed shaking my head he just shrugged " but thank you"

"no worries" he smiled " im assuming because Im not supposed to know the others don't?"

"correct! Please don't mention anything I know it would kill them"

"it would" he nodded "secrets safe with me"

"really coz my last secret you spilled the beans on" he chuckled at the memory

"I swear" he put his hand up palm facing me "scouts honor"

I rolled my eyes "so is that all?" crossing my arms I shifted from foot to foot anxious to leave the room and eat my tummy was growling to be fed.

"Oh no ... next time if your going to you know maybe lock the door just incase you know dad walks in he'd have leons head even if he is friends with him" I nodded turning to leave.