Beyond His beauty & his Charm

***** Sorry guys i am aware that my writing may not be up to par. Bare in mind i was only a teen when i started this book. I was/ am still learning the ropes on how to create a decent story. Im gradually writing the last chapters and aditional chapters for this book. I realise im slow with updating ( 07/25/2017 : lyterally years slow haha)   so im sorry about that. I also realise i must have lost alot of readers as its been years. Ive been busy and going through alot in life. Anyway. I hope to finish this book in the next few years :)  Also sorry for the rants at the end of this book. :p *****

OH and the pretty crappy summary down below. Haha

Let me introduce myself before we get started on my crazy roller coaster abnormal life story.

my names Karla Jones , I am 22 years of age studying Directing / Movie making at NYU  in NYC. the big apple! and not to mention afew acting gigs here and there but nothing big, id rather be using the camera than being in front of it.
All the while studying hard for my diploma in directing i am also a intern at a local newspaper. Not to brag or anything but i intern at the one the only NEW YORK JOURNAL. Yes the new york freaking journal. Not too shabby huh!

BUT! when i say intern i mean i do coffee runs and lunch runs. i photo copy , but basically i pick up the slack and do the jobs the lazy bastards actually working there couldn't be bothered doing. Ive even sat there and sharpened a guys pencil because he was too lazy to take 5 steps and do it himself , i was further away than him.

i hate it but its a job , gotta grin and bare it cause the appartmen i own which wasnt too shabby either wouldnt pay for itself or university , college whatever you like to call it. oh and my black hybrid its not exactly new more a hand me down from my mom and currently broken in someway i wouldnt even know- im a girl i dont do cars verywell- not like i drove it much anyway i mean this is newyork theres cabs busses trains.

"Karly, your dismissed" my boss said walking past my desk just outside his office not even sparing a glance or 'thanks for your work today'.Not to mention he got my name wrong.

He's rude, cocky, arrogant and nothing but a pain in my ass. He's also very very VERY good looking i mean when he walks in the room the girls at their offices stop and watch him with drool slipping down their chins like hes some god while the men grumbled in jealousy. Hes tall stands about 6ft or an inch taller. he has the most beautiful bright big blue eyes that could send any woman in a trance with just a 1 second glance.

And his smile, when you see it which isn't often, it's perfect not a flaw all teeth straight and pearly white, so white its almost blinding.His body is strong , toned, muscular .Even though i hated him i still wondered what he looked like without a shirt. And to set it all off his tan skin so flawless and his brunette hair which was always styled to suit his flawless face.

That my friends is just how hot my boss is . Oh and did i say hes 24 ,but no matter how hot he was his personality ruined it for me its like when i see him i see a sculpture of which angels curved and sent down for us single women to gaze in awe at. AND THEN HE OPENS HIS MOUTH.

When he disappeared into his office the door closing behind him i slung my bag over my shoulder shut down my computer cleared my deskand headed to the bathroom. 

i got out of my black office dress and slipped into my gold and silver sequin mid thigh length form fitting low cut dress and gold heels. i let my long chocolate brown hair fall freely and applied darker make up creating a smokey eye around my chocolate brown orbs.

once done i pulled on my black pea coat and with my bags i walked out and headed to the elevator ready to meet up with my friends and ready to let loose and have a night out. Now that it was 5:30 most people had already headed home so the floor was quieter with only few guys and girls chatting amongst each other.