The Great Love Guru

dedicated to ^^^^^^ this awesome girl :) teen wolf fanatics unite WOOOP ahah im obssessed with the show no joke my body is lyterally programmed it self to wake up when it starts i feel asleep the other day and woke up just when it started was so happy :) ... cant wait for season 2 anyone else lovee teen wolf??????
__________________________________________________________________________
"To baby Zoe," Greg Stood at the head of the long table all of us sat at with his wine glass im not sure was filled with wine. It couldn't possibly be blood since we are in public... could it?

It was the next day after Kelis had Zoe surprisingly she was let out since she had no infections and had healed over night- being vampire and all. All she really felt was tired and maybe a little bloated. I mean that in the nicest way ha.

So to celebrate the arrival of precious Zoe we all went out to dinner at some fancy steak house restraint in a back private room away from prying public eyes. Or it could have been to protect other humans of their first for their blood. I don't know and id like it kept that way.

its times like these im glad im only half if even vampire and don't have to control my 'thirst' or drink human blood. Not that im judging people who do.

"-a beautiful precious new addition to the family, congratulations Kelis my baby girl and Trent"

We all raised our own glasses the kids and who ever was underage with their sodas and us with our wines red and white.

my hand was laced with leons sitting on his knee under the table, the small act felt new and weird to me but I was opposed to it I loved feeling those little tingles every time we touched. Well I now I love them at first ill admit it made me abit nervous but now I welcomed them especially now we were official.

I did however notice Lyla look our way a few times over dinner with an unreadable expression but I didn't dwell on it I just focused on the happy moment we were in with my family and my ... boyfriend. Without the worries or doubt or fears I enjoyed it while I could cause the night after tomorrow id be heading back to New York with Leon, back to being a prey of a psycho stalker rapist vampire.

Back to being protected and feeling my death lurking around every corner. Yay.

This right now was paradise and I wouldn't let anything spoil it. And to top it all I have an amazingly cute new niece.

"You look beautiful" he whispered in my ear his lips hovering there his breathing blowing over my collar bone erupting the area into goose bumps.

This was about the tenth or twentieth time he's complimented me all the times making me giggle and blush. " thank you but if you keep repeating it I might begin to think your lying trying to get into my pants" he chuckled kissed the spot behind my ear lobe brushing his lips along my neck as he pulled away smirking.

One thing ive found out since yesterday after we made us well, us, was he wasn't afraid of PDA he wasn't ashamed nor embarrassed im not either but I still find it abit uncomfortable especially when your family is in the room.

He'd always find a way to touch me it didn't matter where but hed touch me or kiss me or just find an excuse to be close. Just like he whispered in my ear then, it was brand new experience compare to my last relationship - he didn't like PDA. at .all.

how's the family with it you ask?... well we didn't necessarily tell them aloud but they go the hint when we cam back in hand in hand grinning and well I am pretty sure they would have herd with their super hearing.

Kelis like id expected was ecstatic as was Tahlia.Though Tahlia seemed abit jealous but she had her boyfriend which I reminded her. Greg was playing the protective father but was happy he at least knew the guy. Lylas didn't say much just smiled, Erin was just as excited as Kelis.