Epilogue

Frankie

We graduated today! I'm so happy. Grandpa allowed the parents to come, but only if they promised to be good and civil. I haven't seen any of them since Ronnie's graduation, but it hasn't stopped them from trying to get to me. The bright side is that all of my guys have better relationships with their parents since they actually call to talk to them.

Of course, the Grandpa's insist on taking us to the fanciest restaurant in town to celebrate. The parents again behave themselves and talk to everyone, including me like they have some sense. Of course, it didn't and hasn't stopped them from getting me very extravagant gifts. My guys tell me to just take them. It's not only sucking-up, it's just how they've always given gifts.

We walk in the house after all of the festivities and there are candles lit all around the living room. I'm gazing around wondering what's going on when Dylan takes my coat and puts it away. Rand leads me to the fireplace and turns my back to it. All three of them get down on one knee, and Cameron who's in the middle, pulls out a ring box.

I realize what they are about to do and I try to hold back the waterworks at least until they actually ask.

Dylan speaks first, "The day that I saw you walk into the dorm, the one suitcase in your hand, I knew that we would be together. The day that you came into our lives, was the best day of my life. The day that you agreed to be with us, actually surpassed that. I love you so much."

Rand chimes in, "Your heart is gold. You are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside and I love you more today, than I did when I met you. I love you more every day.

Cameron rounds it out, "I love you Sweetie. From the first day I spoke with you, my heart belonged to you. I've seen you come out of your shell and it's amazing what we get to see and the time we get to spend with you everyday."

"All three of us love every bit of you, from the tip of your head to the bottom of your toes."

All three of them speak in unison, "Will you marry us?"

I wipe the tears as they fall down my cheeks, nodding, "Yes! I'll marry you!"

They jump up from their perches and hug and kiss me. Ronnie and Amy come into the room and congratulates us. The Grandpa's are here also. They give me a hug. I can't wait for us to spend the rest of our lives together.

Growing up, I would have never imagined someone loving me and wanting to marry me, let alone three of them. Following my dream and coming to school, has made everything that I've ever dared to dream about and more come true. I say a prayer of thanks everyday for what I have been given.

Rand

We look at my Sunshine, sleeping after the eventful day that we've had. I can't believe that she agreed to marry us. She didn't even look at the ring that we gave her until we put it on her finger.

She looked down at it and cried even harder. We got her a princess cut diamond with smaller diamonds all around except for at the corners. On each corner, there's each of our birthstones. We told her that Four Makes One.

We look at the ring that covers her knuckle. We really didn't think about the size of her finger when we bought the ring. We offered to go and exchange it for another one, but she refused. She told us that it's the one that we put on her finger, so it'll be the one that she wears. I can't wait until our wedding.

I love her so much.

Cameron

I gaze upon her. I never thought I could love another human being this much. She's my heart and without her it will cease to beat. I'm so glad that she said yes. I get to grow old with this amazing woman.

Dylan

She said yes! I can't wait to marry her. She's owned me since the first time that I spoke with her. Now I know that she loves us too, but when we put our ring on her finger, it cemented it for me. Her heart is my heart. I'm happy in love.

Now for the wedding planning! How does a Romance novel theme sound?

******************************

Thanks Everyone for reading my story!  It's been an awesome experience sharing this with you.  The follow up to this book, "Love Makes Us One" will be starting on 1/27, however, I will post the first chapter for your viewing pleasure tomorrow 1/21.  Again, thank you so much!  

Also, check out 'Death's Door' by @Queenreading.  You will love it!