Chapter 15 - Thanksgiving Pt. 2

Frankie

After a relaxing weekend, we start prepping and cooking for the holiday. By the time Wednesday evening comes, the only thing that will really need to be cooked is the turkey and dressing and we have those prepped. Since I volunteered to get up and put the turkey in the oven at four a.m. I will make their surprise then.

Ronnie and Amy arrive Wednesday evening and Amy runs over giving me a hug, "Hi Frankie! I'm glad to see you! Can I sleep with you again?"

The guys immediately start shaking their heads and Ronnie catches on quickly, "Pumpkin, you'll sleep with me this time, but you can sit beside Frankie when we have dinner, okay?" Amy considers the compromise for a minute and then agrees. The guys all heave a sigh of relief.

They take Ronnie and Amy's bags upstairs to the room and Ronnie grabs my hand, pulling me into my bedroom. As soon as the door closes, she's asking me, "How are things going? I know the last time you talked to me, you had kissed Cameron. Have you kissed any of the other guys?"

I look down, not ashamed, but what will she think about me since I had? "I have," I say quietly, afraid that I'm going to lose the only female friend that I have and one of the guys is her brother!

"How was it? I know that Dylan is my brother and all, but I really don't mind. I'll let you know when I've reached the point that I can't hear anymore," she bounces on the couch beside me.

"I liked it. They are all good kissers, just a little different." I say shyly.

"How?"

I raise my eyebrows, "You really want to know? Even about Dylan?"

She nods her head eagerly. We both look over at Amy and she's playing with one of the bears that I made a long time ago, talking to him about her life.

I look back at her, "Cameron's kiss is strong. After he saw that I wasn't going to stop him, he held me close and just gave it to me. Dylan's kiss was very soft at first and again, when I initiated more contact, he let it build to an inferno. Now Rand was more forceful. He gave me a choice like the other two did, but when I smiled, he went all in, all at once. I've never French-kissed before. Before the guys, I've never kissed anyone."

"I used to hear rumors in high school about how they were good kissers, but of course, I didn't pay attention. It was something that I really didn't want to know. The way that you talk about them and the kisses, make me feel like it's special. Do you feel that way?"

I nod, "As much as I wished that I had kissed someone before them, I know that it wouldn't have been the same. I know in my heart that those kisses are special. That the guys are special."

She considers what I just admitted for a minute and looks over at Amy who is still talking to the bear. She turns back to me, "I'm happy for you and them. I hope that I find what you have."

"What do we have?" I know we have something, but I don't know what it is.

"Give it a little time, you'll figure it out." Amy finishes her conversation with the bear and comes over to us with it.

"He won't tell me his name. What's his name?" She asks me.

"His name is bearee," I explain.

"bearee? I get it, he's a bear. Not very original Frankie," She admonishes me.

"Maybe he doesn't like it, that's why he wouldn't tell it to you. Do you want to give him a new name?"

She looks at the bear for a second and then looks back at us, "His new name is Kevin."