Chapter 30 - Our Own Private Beach

Frankie

After we wake up and get dressed this morning, we still have a little time before we leave for the beach house that we will be staying in for the rest of the week. We decide to go to a small art museum that's next door to the hotel.

The paintings are great and there are a few for sale. Ronnie gets one of a mother and child swirled together on the canvas. She tells us that she's starting to get things for her house when she moves with us.

"When are you going to start looking for places?" I ask.

"Probably in November. When I find something, I'll be able to get it decorated before we move there." She responds.

"We'll probably start looking for a new place when she does," Dylan says, his arm comes around my waist, pulling me to him. Rand's hand tightens in mine so he doesn't lose contact. I see another flash and look up at Cameron taking another picture.

"Why are you taking so many pictures?"

"We have memories to get. I want pictures of you all over the house. Some alone, some with us. We can look at them and tell our kids where we were at that time and we can tell them stories about where we were," he informs me.

I lean my head into Dylan and smile. It makes me feel tingly inside that they are thinking of our future like that. I'm humbled that someone loves me like that, let alone three of them. I glance over at Ronnie and she's smiling at us.

Rand looks at his watch, "It's time to go." We follow him out the door of the museum and back next door to the hotel. Ronnie goes to get Amy and the Nanny so we can go. I watch as all of our things are put into the back of the bus that's taking us to our destination for the rest of the week. I feel Dylan grab my hand and gently pull me inside of the bus to take our seat.

When we're all settled in, he asks, "How are you enjoying our trip so far?"

I smile, "I'm having the greatest time. I love spending time with you all."

He looks happy that I told him that, "We love spending time with you too Peach."

I lean into him and look out of the window as we leave the city starts to get smaller and smaller, the buildings getting sparser. I look at the trees go by as the bus eats up the miles to our destination. All of a sudden it breaks and there are houses again. The bus slows down and pulls into the driveway of a large modern two-story house.

As we get off of the bus, the guys help the bus driver unload our luggage and take it into the house. I walk inside and I'm awed by the loveliness of the house. After walking through a small foyer, the kitchen is to the immediate left. There are all stainless steel appliances and dark red ceramic counter tops. There are blond wood cabinets all through and an island in the middle of the kitchen with five red chairs sitting on one side of it.

Off to the right is a media room which is set up like a theatre. There are nine cushy loveseats, sitting on three rows each level higher than the last. There's what I'm sure is an eighty inch television on the wall in front of them.

I leave from there and walk into a living room with a wall of glass. I don't know what it is with glass, but I'm glad that they do it. I run over to look out of the glass and to the left is a swimming pool and to the right, are steps which lead down to the beach. There are chairs and lounges all around both places.

I see Ronnie, Amy and the Nanny go into some doors on the right.

"Those are bedrooms," Dylan explains from behind me.