Chapter 33 - More Surprises!

Frankie

After finally getting out of the tub, I get dressed and sit down on my couch before calling Ronnie.

She answers on the first ring, "Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks. How are you?" I ask.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry I couldn't come down for your birthday. My dad got wind of my plans after I graduate and I've been fighting him over it. They are trying to block me from leaving the house by having the nanny take Amy out of town. Of course I can't leave her," her voice sounds anguished.

"Oh honey. Do you need us to come up and help you find her?" Here I am having the time of my life on my birthday and her daughter is missing.

"No. I know that she's safe. I've talked to her every day and they are coming back tomorrow. I just have to make new plans. I'm still moving with you all after I graduate, I just have to find a different way to do it," she sounds determined now. I'm glad that her plans haven't changed.

"Do the guys know?"

"No. I wanted to wait until after your birthday to tell them. I don't want to ruin the first birthday that you've celebrated since you were five years old," she sounds miserable.

"I can always celebrate my birthday. You are always here for me when I need you. I want to be there for you also. You are my best friend," I let her know.

"I'm your only friend," she jokes.

"That may be, but even if I had a few female friends, I know that you would still be my best," I tell her.

"How?"

"The way that you look out for me is like nothing I've ever experienced. I've read about some female friends and they don't look out for their friends like you look out for me. I'm grateful and I appreciate you," I respond.

"You look out for me the same way. I don't think that any of my friends would have beat up a man because he hit me. Only you. You are definitely my best friend. I can't wait until we live close to each other. We are going to have so much fun!" I can't wait either.

"Are you going to be able to come to Florida with us this summer?" I'm thinking about her current predicament.

"Definitely. My mom stepped in and told them that if they are going to keep me near, then they need to let me take vacations and do the things that I want to do. I'm hoping that she's coming around and laying the groundwork for me to move. If not, I'll come up with another way." She says.

"I hope so. If not, we'll come up with something else," I let her know that we support her with anything she wants to do.

"Thanks, I love you. You are like my sister. I'm going to let you go. I'm sure the guys have more for you to experience and my present for you is downstairs also. Happy Birthday. Talk to you later." She warms my heart telling me that.

"Thank you so much, I love you too," we both disconnect the call. I stay there a minute and try to collect myself. I wonder if she's told the guys about the real reason that she didn't come down for this. I'll bring it up as soon as possible. I know that she doesn't want to ruin my birthday, but this is important.

I make my way downstairs and see the guys sitting in the game room waiting for me. I walk over to the love seat that Cam is sitting in and plop down beside him.

He busses the side of my head, "How was your bath and your talk with Ronnie?"

"It was good. Did she tell you why she couldn't come down?" I ask. They shake their heads and start to look curious.

"She just said that Amy had something to do. I thought it was strange that she missed your birthday. She comes down just to say hi for the weekend," Dylan is starting to look worried now.

I explain to them what happened and they have varying degrees of anger on their faces. Dylan looks worried and completely pissed off. Cameron looks upset and Rand has looks varying between being mad and worried.

"Why didn't she tell us?" Cameron asks.

"She didn't want to ruin my birthday. I would have rather her tell us and we celebrate my birthday on another day, but she was thinking of me," I put my head down and play with my fingers. I feel guilty that I'm having a good time.

I feel Cameron's fingers reach under my chin and lift my face to his, "Sweetie, it doesn't matter if we knew what was going on with her or not, it wouldn't have stopped us from celebrating your birthday on your birthday. You are our number one priority, so we need to make sure that you are taken care of before anyone else."

"We'll worry about Ronnie later on tonight. Right now we want to finish celebrating your birthday. Here is your gift from Ronnie," Dylan hands me a brightly wrapped package. I open it and look up with my eyes wide.

"What is it?" Rand asks.

I reach in and pull out a small globe with sand in the bottom. There are clear different colored stones in the sand and the outside of the globe has different colors of blue on one side of it. It's beautiful. I look at it some more and sit on the table. I pull out my phone and send a quick thank you text to Ronnie.

"Now for our gift to you," Rand hands me a package.

"I thought today was my gift," I take the package from him.

"Today was a celebration. That's your actual gift. It's from all of us," Dylan says.

I look down at the beautiful silver wrapping that says, 'Happy Birthday' all over it. I'm once again moved by the thoughtfulness of my men. I unwrap the long flat box slowly and lift the lid off of the box. It exposes a gorgeous, diamond tennis bracelet. All four of our birthstones are set into specific places on the bracelet. I look at all of my men with a tear in my eye, "It's beautiful. Thank you." My voice hitches.

Cam's hand is on my back rubbing, "You are so worth it, sweetie. Happy Birthday." I turn to him and straddle his legs with mine. My arms go around his neck and I lean towards him. My lips are hoovering towards his closely and he closes the gap. Our lips touch gently then a little harder, sealing together. I enjoy the sensation for a minute before pulling back.

"Thank you." I do the same thing to Dylan and Rand before handing the bracelet to Rand so he can put it on my wrist. I turn in Rand's lap, "I love all of you so much. My birthday couldn't have been any better. You have given me the best birthday anyone could have."

"We love you too, Peach and we're glad that we could give you the birthday you deserve," Dylan looks at me with his heart in his eyes. I look at all three of them and they are all looking at me like that.

I stand up, "What are we doing now?"

"Now we are looking forward to a present for all of us," Rand says as they all approach me. I feel Rand pull my hair to the side and kiss me on the back of my neck, working his way down. Cameron slams his lips to mine, searing them in a hot kiss, while Dylan works to remove my clothes. I moan knowing that this will be a memorable end to a memorable day.

Dylan

I wake up and watch my Peach sleep between my brothers. She is the center of our world and I'm so glad that we found her. Even on her birthday, she was worried about Ronnie. She was willing to put off her birthday to help her. It proves that we definitely fell in love with the right person.

She wouldn't stop tonight until all of us were satisfied, even though we tried to make it about her. Her giving spirit is sexy as well as heartwarming.

I do have to call Ronnie to see what happened exactly. We'll have to come up with a plan to get her out of there as soon as she graduates. If not, then earlier. We'll talk about it tomorrow.

I see my Peach move her sexy body sinuously against Cam who is wrapped around her from behind. I close my eyes. She needs to sleep. She's had a full day. We can play in the morning. I use that mantra to put me back to sleep.