Chapter 31 - Back to the Grind

Frankie

Monday comes too soon. We drag ourselves out of bed to get ready for the day. Rand and I get to class and have a seat.

"You know, we only have a month and a half before school is out for the summer. What do you want to do?" He's playing with my hair.

"I'm taking a couple of summer classes," I inform him.

His eyes snap to mine, "Why?"

I sigh, "I told you I need to graduate as soon as possible. Even though I have you guys now, the plan stays in place."

"Okay. You'll still have a few weeks free, we'll figure out something," he pulls me closer and kisses me on the side of my head. I lean into him until the teacher arrives and starts class.

********

The next few weeks go by quickly. I quit the library, because I'm making more money with less work making the headbands. Ronnie has a friend who is also ordering from me now. My guys are ecstatic about that. They really don't like me working at the library.

I've finished my last final when I realize that I need to turn my phone and my laptop in to my counselor. They may only want me to keep them for the school year. I gather them together and get ready to leave the house to take them to him.

"Where are you going?" Rand asks.

"I need to take these back to the school," I motion to the phone and laptop.

A look comes across his face, "Why?"

"I'm sure they only gave these to me for the school year. I need to turn them in," I tell him.

"Why don't you hold off on that until tomorrow?" He requests.

"I can, but why not now?" I roll my eyes.

"Just wait until tomorrow," He seems nervous.

"Okay, whatever." I roll my eyes again, putting the items back down on the table. I let him lead me into the living room, where he pulls me down beside him and turns on the television. I find a book and start reading. I feel his hand rubbing my stomach as I relax into him.

I feel his hand reach further up my stomach and under my breast. My breathing becomes heavier as he reaches its intended spot. He starts squeezing and massaging and my breathing becomes more labored. I hear his breath catch and I look up at him.

His lips slam down on mine in a deep all-consuming kiss. I open my mouth to take a breath when his tongue enters my mouth. Our tongues urgently swirl around each other, never getting enough. I feel him adjusting us on the couch his lips never moving from mine and his hand never leaving my breast.

He adjusts me so that I'm under him and my legs are wrapped around him. I feel him grind into me and my hips move back needing this just as much as he does. I feel his face start to move back and the hand I have around his neck moves up to his head, pulling him back down to me.

This kiss is so much more that what I've ever had with him. I couldn't stop now if I wanted to. He slowly pulls his head back, kissing me on the tip of my nose, "If we don't stop now, I won't be able to."

"I don't want you to stop. I'm ready," I breathe against him.

"Are you sure?"

I nod and he gets off of the couch, pulling me with him. He lifts me over his shoulder and runs up the steps to my room. He locks the door behind him when we go inside and drops me down on the bed with a bounce. He lays down beside me kissing me again, "Are you really sure?"