Chapter 22 - Getting Back to Normal

Frankie

The light tickles the outside of my eyelids. I slowly open them with a smile, enveloped by the warmth of my men. My head is on Rand's shoulder, my forehead snuggled into his neck, his hand on my stomach right below my breasts. Cameron is wrapped around me from behind, his head laying in between my shoulder blades, his arms around my waist. Dylan is laying at the foot of the bed, with his hand on my feet.

I look in Dylan's face and his blue eyes are gazing back at me, full of love, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I whisper, "What time is it?"

He gets up and looks at his phone on the table, "Its noon."

"Noon? We must have really needed sleep," Cameron mumbles into my back. I giggle because it tickles.

"I don't think any of us slept while we were apart. We have a lot of catching up to do," Rand moves his head from the top of mine and stretches. I sit up, causing Cameron to move to his back. Dylan reaches for my hand and pulls me over Rand and out of the bed. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and pushes me towards the bathroom.

"Get dressed and come downstairs and we'll have lunch," he says from behind me.

I take care of my morning routine and go downstairs to the kitchen. The smell of grilled cheese wafts over to me. I sit down at the counter and Rand sets a plate in front of me and I take a bite enjoying the taste of melted cheese and toasted butter bread.

"Mmm, thanks," I mumble around my food.

We eat in silence for a while and Cameron asks, "Sweetie why didn't you take all of your things when you left?"

"Because they weren't my things. You spent your money on me, you should be able to take it and get your money back on it. I did keep the bracelet because it reminds me of you all." I put my head down and take a bite of my sandwich. Thinking about the last two weeks makes me lose my appetite and I put the last of my sandwich down.

"Sunshine, all of that stuff is yours. We bought it for you. If for some reason you need to leave, heaven forbid, then you will take those things with you," I feel his arm come around my waist, "But you can't leave. We belong to you and you belong to us."

"I'm not going anywhere," I reassure them.

"You better not," Dylan says, "You see how this affected all of us. I don't think any of us would survive if you left again."

"I'm sorry guys. I'll make sure that I talk to you first when I have any doubts or insecurities."

"You better." He comes over to me and kisses me on the side of my head.

We finish lunch and clean up the kitchen before adjourning to the living room.

"What do you all want to do today?" Cameron asks.

"I just want to stay here and enjoy being home," I suggest.

"Sounds good to me. We just want to keep you to ourselves for a couple of days," Dylan agrees.

We hear the front door open and close and seconds later, Ronnie appears in the room. Her eyes look around the room before zooming in on me. She hurries over, engulfing me in a hug, "Don't ever do that to us again! We were all so worried about you. Of course my father walked around like he knew that he did something after you all left on Christmas. As soon as I graduate from college, I'm moving down here by you all! Just one more year." She rambles.