Chapter 40 : Rumors

"Well hello too you to" Val say's eyeing me, I can see Jay looking at him with pure hate in his eyes. I stand their for a minuet.. taking this in.. how did this happen ? I think about it even harder and it causes me to burst out into giggles.

By the time I'm done my stomach hurt's and they are looking at me with a stern face. "What are you too doing here?" I ask feeling my laughter fixing to rise once again. "Well, I was coming and.. I missed you.. and I wanted too see you" Jay says.

Val look's at me "I missed you too, but remember .. i'm you're dance partner". Then it hit me.." You two can't be here.. not now.. not ever.. how are you two not killing each other?" I ask but before they answer I burst out laughing again feeling my sides hurt from all the giggles coming for my mouth.

"Are you okay?" they both ask, "Fine" I say wiping a tear from my eye. "But really you guys need to leave.." I say looking down at the bag's they were holding. "No, I'm staying" Jay says looking stern and final, Val looked like he didn't care really.

" I'm staying across the street. I'll talk to you later" Val says walking past me and down the hall taking a left. "Why are you here Jay? why can't you just stay in one place" I ask feeling guilt bubble inside of me. "I couldn't okay? I tryed it was hell".

I gave him a look and opended the door, "Welcome' I say letting him inside. He put's his thing's down and takes a seat on the couch. I shut the door and drop off my bag's and put my shoes by the door. "Do you still love him?" Jay asks quickly.

I look up at him and frown a bit, "Does it matter?" I ask sitting on the chair across from him. "Yes" He says looking up at me, "I do" I say feeling a small smile play at my face. "Would you take him back?" He questions next.

"I don't know.. Jay. I love him yes.. and I forgive him.. but I don't know if we could ever me a thing anymore" I say truthfully. "One more question" He says looking at me straight.. "Yes?" I ask looking at him in the eye.

"Do you love me?"

Too be honest the question took me by surprise.. It truly did.. I didn't want to answer it. I looked at him for a long hard moment feeling my heart beat sky rocket.. "You know I feel about you". I say making sure I picked out the right words.

He smirked a bit, "Is that so?" "Yes" I say feeling my heart calm down a bit."Then you do have feelings for me". I let out a giggle feeling a smile tug on my lip's. "Yes.. I have feeling's for you Jay, but I'm not ready for all that".

"I understand.." He says throwing his hand's up in the air.. "good, that's why you're own of my best friends." I say watching him smile.. "I know that" he says grabbing one of my hand's and smirking. "You have tiny finger's"

I look at my hand's and laugh, "You're such a liar" I say shoving him lightly in the chest. "How did you're dance thing go today?" He ask's "Good, I met a guy and girl named Claire and Jace. My "Biggest" fan's" I laugh.

"Aw, that's sweet." He says smirking once again.

"Yeah, they were really cool. I just can't believe they would pair me back up with Val... After that news I really didn't want to come. Hell I forgot he was my dance partner". "Tough love" He jokes.. I give him a look.

"Too soon?" "shut up" I say laughing lightly. "Want to watch a movie tonight?" He ask's looking at my large T.V in the middle of the room.

"sure like what?" "Well I did pack some movies..." He says letting his voice drift off.."Like what" I say .."The new hunger games movie" He yells suddenly. "Really?!" I yell back "where did you get it from?!" I say happily.

"A guy sold it too me" He says smiling lightly. I feel guilt swell up... "Jay.. I think I should watch it by myself" I say. He look's at me surprised.. "What why ?" "I don't feel so well... just please.." I say as my mind drifts to Val.

"Yeah sure" He says standing up.."I'll text you later" He says walking too my door and walking out. I felt a calmness come over me.. I said no too Jay.

I called Val quickly.. "Hello?". this was the right thing to do.. "Val, want to watch a movie with me?' I ask feeling my cheek's still heat up after all this time. "sure.. be there soon" He says. I smiled a bit.. knowing I needed to do this.

I sit on the couch waiting, Finally i hear a knock and I bolt up and answer the door. Val smiles at me and walk's in.

"what movie?" He ask's sitting down on the couch, "Catching fire" I smile.. "Good".

We sat there are faces so close to the T.V.. I was on the edge of my seat.. wondering about Peeta.. Then Boom. Iscream a little and Val chuckles.. "You still are a little scardy pant's" He jokes looking at me. I shove him lightly.

The movie end's and Val is just looking at the T.V.. "I miss this" He whispers.. I feel hurt coming into my mind. "Me too" I say giving him a quick glace.. A smile was on his lips, "Yeah..." He whispers. Sudden'ly he gets up and walk's over to the door.

"I have something too tell you" He says quickly... "What?" I ask looking at him... He look's at me long and hard.. I can feel something.. isin't right. "Tomorrow" He says.. "Ill Tell you tomorrow". and with that he was gone.

I felt that little hope bubble pop.. and I was filled with questions.

Little did I know they were all gong to be answerd sooner or later.