Chapter 27 : How too mend a broken heart.

I didn't move much today, I sat on his couch staring at the wall. Finding comfort in it, it was the only thing I could trust or understand. Wall's felt nothing.. they weren't alive.. and that's how I felt. The "Love" of my life hurt me in the worst way possible.

I didn't want to make Jay feel weird or upset about me suddenly living with him if you could call it "Living". I felt like a whore, like a cheap and nasty whore. My heart thudded fast and quick and it hurt. I looked down at my hand's.

They never shook this hard. the rest of the day flew by slow and blurry, Jay came in once every hour and checked in on me. He would ask me something but I would so deep in my thought's I wouldn't hear him or the question.

Then my thought's went to Val. When he woke up would he come look for me and hurt me again. Would he report to and make this harder, or would he give up and just move on in his life leaving me behind like i wasen't there.

I lay-ed back down on the couch and closed my eyes letting the soft melody off a piano drift me asleep.

"Get off" I yell shoving at Val.. "Stop fighting it Zendaya ..!" He yells pulling out a gun and pointing it at my head and pulling the trigger".

"No!" I yell sitting up cold sweat all over me. I can feel my heart beating fast it might explode. I look around and see the same couch I come to know. Suddenly heavy footsteps are running into the living room.

I look up and see Jay standing there looking at me wild eyed. "Are you okay?" He says looking at me. I shake my head looking down. He walks over too me and sit's beside me. "I'm sorry.. If I woke you up" I say looking up at him.

"No, It's only 7:13 It's fine" He says grabbing my hand and running his thumb over it. "I can't do this" I say looking at the wall. "What do you mean?"" "I can't stop thinking about him Jay. He crosses my mind... and-".

"Shh, look... Tomorrow we will go out okay?. There is a carnival.. and I thought it would be fun.. to take you're mind off of things" He says letting go of my hand and leaning back. Just as I was about to reply my phone went off.

I looked at it and it read 'Val". I let out a little groan and shoved the phone away from me quickly. Jay took it and looked out it. He grabbed it and answered it. "Hello" Is voice was low and deadly. ""Where is Zendaya".

Just hearing his voice made tears spring from my eyes. "Here with me." He says smiling lightly. "Put her on the phone" He demands. "not going to happen, but .. while you're still on the phone. If you ever call or text or even much think about her.. I'll kill you.."

"You deserve to rot in hell you piece of shit" He growls out hanging up. I look up at Jay he has a smirk on his face. "Thank you" I say.. looking at him. "Anything for you" He says handing me my phone.

He gets up and I look at him quickly. "Where are you going?" I say. "My bedroom " He says smiling. "Oh" I say . "Why you want to join?" He says playfully. I look at him fear creeping into my eyes. Last time I was in a bedroom I was forced too have sex and beated.

I guess he read my thought's because he quickly apologized. "I'm sorry.. forgive me" He says walking to me and hugging me. "No, it's okay" My voice cracks. "Let me know if you need anything okay?" "Okay" I reply breathing in his scent.

He walks away into the dark hallways leaving me too my thought's and my broken heart.