Chapter 36: Talk to me.

Hello, this is a message to all of my readers. I've been thinking alot about this story and I have alot of Idea's. So please don't think I'm over with this yet. thank you ^___________^"♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay left awhile ago, after that whole scene we were okay. I didn't think being with Jay was the right thing not now atleast. Val crossed my mind, quilt bubbled up in me.. but why was I feeling it? I grabbed my phone and looked at it.

I looked at his number, rubbing my finger over it thinking of a way I could call him. Last time I talked to him I blew up in his face, I felt really brave back then but now just sitting here all my heart felt was quilt and regret.

I pushed the call button quickly holding the phone to my ear.

I could hear my heart racing agaisnt my rib cage, my ears were hearing every thump as my finger shook hoping he didn't answer the phone.

"Hello" his voice said through the phone making my heart feel heavy.. How I could I respond ? "Hi" I say softly feeling tears well up in my eyes. "Zendaya!" He yells suddenly scaring me and making my heart beat even faster.

"Hi" I say again feeling a little bit more relaxed. "God I've missed you.. please come home .. please" He beg's I can hear his voice crack, it was so clear and sudden it hurt.. and I finally realized ..the stupid mistake I made.

Val was crying..

Val never cryed he never has, not in front of me.. not in frony of anyone, this was what really did it.. I was so consumed in my thought's I didn't hear him.

"Sorry, I'm sorry" I say "please just come home one night please?, I'm begging you.. please just come home one night". "Okay" I say letting out a breath, "Really?!" He yells into the phone "Yeah really i'll be there in ten".

"Okay I love you" He say's hanging up not ready to hear my answer.

I walk out of my room and into the living room, Jay is in bed so I just leave. My heart is slamming o hard inot my ribcage.. I slow down and walk. Walking cleared my head and I really needed to have some fresh air.

I see my house come into view and my whole body freezes.

Did I really want to go in there?

Did I really want to confront Val ?

Did I still love him?

All these questions running around in my head weren't helping anything, all it did was make my head ache worse.

I walked to the front door and knocked, it felt weird for once. Knocking on you're own door knowing whats going to happen.

The door open's suddenly and Val yank's me in, I yelp in surprise and hug him back. My body react's on it's own as I put my hand in his hair. "I miss you.., Please dont ever leave.. I can't do it without you" He says.

My heart break's, "Shh" I say grabbing him lightly, Rubbing his back. "I love you can't you see that" He says looking at me dead in the eyes. My heart throb's and my voice is stuck, I cant say anything what a perfect time.

"I-" but he is already hugging me tightly.

"Shh" He says now, "Val.. I just came here .. because I felt bad about last week" I say pushing him off me and looking at him dead in the eye my braveness coming back.

"I didn't mean to hurt you like that okay?" "Okay" He says giving me a look. "That's all I needed too say". I say walking towards the door.

"Dont go" He yell's running to the door and blocking it, "move Val please" I say getting annoyed at this stupid childish act.

Before I knew what was going on, his lips were on mine demanding it.

I left out a gasp and started shoving him as hard as I could away, no good.. "Dont push me away" He says holding me tight.

My lip's started to sting and I let out a groan as he bit my bottom lip.

Finally he let go, smirking. "I love you" He says opening the door, "What?" I say.. 'I want to earn you're trust back okay ?.. I just needed too kiss you once.. until I fully know you trust me down the little thing's."

"thank's" I say quickly walking out and running down to Jay's.

My heart was going to explode