Chapter 14 :You

Val looked out at  the ocean, feeling the summer breeze hit his face. It was truly magical out here, and god knew he wanted to bring Zendaya out here. But he couldn't .. he fucked up for good this time. Why did you ruin everything?..

He felt so idiotic ..and so angry at himself .. it was unbearable. He should go and tell her how much she means to him, but again he couldn't. He would wait awhile.. and let things simmer down some.. then he'd go back to girl that broke his heart.

The one who said NO. the one who could easily make his whole day better with just her smile. He knew that he was taking things a little fast. He knew it.. but he wanted her so badly, that's what drove him into to asking her.

He sat back on the sand and watched the world close in on him. Millions of thoughts rushing through his mind. He felt uneasy .. He had too see Zendaya.. and that's what he would do. He stood up and began his long journey back home to his one true love.

Once he arrived .. he noticed all the lights where off, except the bedroom one. He opened the door and walked in. Almost instantly he was hit with a strange neglect feeling. He brushed it off and kept walking until he was inside the bedroom.

There she was sitting on the bed holding her hand's up to her face, breathing in and out slowly. "Z" he calls. she look's up and meet's his eyes. All the hurt and sorrow in them.. he could say this was the lowest he ever felt.

Hey! sorry I updated this so late, ive been so busy .. but yeah I hope you enjoyed this chapter and go check out my other book "The One" it's amazing I think ♥ anyway thanks comment/vote bye ^.^