Chapter 22 :Inner Thought.

Sometimes I suppose I'm happy, Like when i'm with my friend's. throwing my head back and covering my mouth as I shake with laughter. But then day's turn into night and my carefree smile turn's into unexplainable sadness.                                                                                                                                                                         Etched on my foot like a tattoo, and I lay in bed thinking about all the thing's I wish I would say. All the thing's i'm afraid to admit, even with my pen and paper and mind. It's night like these when I realize I am many thing's.

I'm Happy and Sad, Carefree and Shy, Rambunctious and Quiet.. but mostly i'm just Empty. Living that little lie.. that I was okay inside got me nowhere. It was truly my fault i'm like this, I push everyone away from me.

Val, my mom and dad. They are gone.. and I know they aren't coming back. I hurt Val... he deserved way better than me. I deserve no one. I wan't to die alone and keep to myself. love hurts,. and I didn't want back in that.

I always use to think Love was a great thing. That if you fell in love you were amazing to finally realize you're in love with someone. You think you found you're soul mate, you believe in the concept "Love at first sight".

I'm not happy, I haven't been in a long time, But I can't show it. I never been the type of girl to show my weakness to other's. that's how they pull you down and find out you're secret's. That's how they tear you apart.

Then my mind drift's too Val. Sometimes I still have to take a deep breath and remind myself that not everyone will break me like he did. That not all boy's are the same. So I sit here left with my mind.. my heart and my thought's.

Wishing I was somewhere else.

kinda short I know o: but here it is. this is all Z's P.o.v. So .. I guess she is doing bad without Val after all. Stay tuned for then next Chapter  (: If you like liked it. Vote/Comment It mean's the world to me !!! <3 :D