Chapter 30 :You & Him <|3

"How about I tell you after the movies". I could tell what he was doing, bluffing and by the time that damn movie was over I wouldn't remember. "How about no" I say sternly, "Just tell me and I promise I won't judge you Jay".

He look's at me and sigh's It's about time he knew he couldn't win a battle with me. "She.. is my ex" He says. "Ex girlfriend .." I say looking at him. "Fiance" He says looking at me dead in the eye. "Oh" I say looking at him wide eyed.

"Yeah, we met along time ago. She was at a club .. and I went with a couple of friends. After me and you broke up I didn't see a reason not to go out.. and I met her.. and sparks flew I suppose. We got together and after that shit went down hill and quick. She cheated on me.. broke my heart. I never thought we could stay friends.. but turns out that's what were better at being.. Friends".

"I see" I say. So maybe .. he was right I mean.. I did dump him for Val.. and I moved on so he had too right.. I mean it only fair. "Nothing too worry about Z I'm all over that.." He says smirking and pulling the car out of the carnival.

"Atleast you're happy Jay" I say smiling lightly at him. "Yeah, astleast I'm happy", We drove in silence while the radio  hammered away in the back ground. Finally he pulled into a large movie theatre. "Wow" I say looking up and smiling.

"You sound surprised" He says chuckling. "I am honestly " I smirk at  his reaction. "Don't tell me you never have been here before" He says sighing. "No I haven't .. I was always busy.. and Val wouldn't let me even if I asked".

I say.. letting the memories fly back in. I guess he could see my mood change and jumped in "Don't worry about that asshole okay.. tonight is about you Zendaya". "Okay thank you" I say following him into the large movie theatre.

We bought tickets outside and walked in greeted by chilly air. I shivered a bit and he pulled me close. He bought us a popcorn and dr.pepper  leading us into a large room. There was no one in there, I looked at my phone and saw the time. 1:23

"This is great" He says leading us to the top floor and sitting down. "What do you mean " I say looking at him. "No one is here" He saying pointing around the room. "Oh yeah, it's cool". Just then a guy walked in.. tallish familiar.

"No" I whimpered. Snuggling into Jay's arm. "What is it" He say giving me a worried look. I couldn't tell him, he would go down there and beat the living shit out of Val. Out of all night's he had to be here. Out of everything... He had to be here.

I let out a long breath looking at him. He was walking up too the front, he stopped on the 4th row and sat. He was at the end, so I could let myself relax a bit. "Nothing" I say grabbing his arm roughly and holding it like my life depended on it.

"Okay.." He says patting my head soothingly. The light's started too go off and I felt myself relax even if Val was here, he couldn't hurt me Jay was here.. and he was suppose to protect me right. He was suppose to be my hero.

The movie was long, leaving me with sleepy eyes. Throughout the movie I felt Jay trying to put his arm over my shoulder but didn't. I looked up and Val was still sitting there. The light's came on and I held my breath.

I hurried and pulled jay too his feet pulling him as fast as I could down the stairs. In a quick moment my eyes met Val's. His eyes widen and he started power walking towards me. I ran as fast I could pulling Jay until we were beside his truck.

"Whoa... what happened" He says grabbing me softly. "Please can we leave" I say getting in his car. He nods and get's in aswell. He starts the car up and drives too his house. We arrive and he get's out and I follow behind him.

He unlocks his door letting me inside first. "So now.. tell me what happened". He says firmly crossing his arms over his chest. "I -I saw Val" I say looking him in the eyes. "Why didn't you tell me Zendaya" He says looking back at me.

"I couldn't Jay, you would of killed him" "Yeah I would have, you went through hell and back. He deserves everything that's going to happen to him. As they always say Karma is a bitch". I laugh a little... and smile.

"Thanks but.. I don't want fighting okay... I just want to relax and .. forget about him." "I can help you" He says smiling at me with his gorgeous  mouth showing his perfect teeth. "Like" I say eyeing  him. " Let me take you on a date".

I stare at him for awhile my heart beating.. like a drum fast and loud in my ears. "Okay" I say looking at him. He smiles and laughs. "I'm glad you agree.. but don't worry I don't want to break you're trust Z.."

I could never get use too how nice he was. "I know." "I would never hurt you and I'm pretty sure you know that." "I do" I say sitting down on his couch. He sit's next too me and leaning back. "Good" He breathes.

"Thanks for tonight" I say smiling lightly at him, "I had a good time". "Me too, a really good time" I smirk "Well I'm glad Mr.Winters" He look's at me "You haven't called me that in years. "It sounded like the right thing too say".

"Well Ms.Coleman I'm going to bed and i'll see you tomorrow" "Okay" I say smiling at him. He stands and put's his hand in my hair rubbing a piece between his fingers and sighing. He smiles and walks up the stairs into his room.

I sit on the couch and wonder what am I going to do.