Chapter 20: Running From The Truth

"Are you going to speak?" Val ask's looking at her. "What is there too say?" she says quickly. "Us, everything.. why you did what you did". "Val, look I dont want to talk about it okay, and right now I don't even want to be around you".

That came out really harsh. Even Zendaya knew that.. she wanted to say sorry but she was taking the high road and not giving into his bullshit anymore. "How can you say that?" He says standing up. "Because Val, you're full of shit".

He looks'up and sigh's. "I don't understand.." "What, What don't you understand Val." "Why you're acting like such a bitch". "A  bitch.. A bitch huh, Well  i'm sorry that i'm not that perfect girl you want Val. I'm sorry that i'm such a bitch."

"And I'm sorry that I thought you were the one for me and I wasted three years on you." Tear's formed in her eyes. "Well,.. I see" "Look Val, I'm really sorry" she says feeling really guilty. "No,thank you. Thank's for telling me straight".

"But you remember.. that I will always love you, no matter what you do, or what you say .. I love you and that will never change". "give up Val!" She yells. "I don't want too feel this way anymore. I don't want this feeling".

"Z-" "No Listen... I'm so sick of this sad feeling. It's taking up my body and driving me fucking mad. I dont want too be like this, I just want to be a normal teenager and have fun.. not worry about her 27 year old boyfriend all the time!"

Then she kept going. "That's the thing Val, You're 27... there are so many other girl's out there who are perfect for you. I'm a teenager who still want's too live life to the fullest. I'm slowing you down, so please. move on".

"I don't care about the age Z, I care about you. You're the only girl for me don't you get that?" He wouldn't stop.. "I do get that Val, I really do. But I don't want this anymore... okay .. Please .. let me go and move on".

Tears flew down her face. Wait why was she crying.. "No" was all he said before his lip's met her's. He wrapped his arm's around her waist holding her still. His lips moved into a rhythm with her's. Finally blocked out of her daze she pushed him away.

"Val" was all she could say. "I love you... and I know you love me too.. I can feel it. So please.. stop and just be with me."  She looked at him for a long while... Brown eyes meeting brown eyes in a stare.

"I can't" she whimpered.

Done, I think Zendaya is taking the high road.. maybe a little. Well there you a A Kiss :*  I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did Vote/Comment It mean's the world too me. And For more updates or anything.. that involves me Follow me on INSTAGRAM c; mydarkdreams_ <3 Bye c':