Chapter 31 :Right To The Wrong

My heart felt heavy, I saw her .. at of all places there she was with Jay. My blood boiled at the thought.. I let her slip through my fingers. I had to explain too her why I did what I did.. and apologize... tell her what she really means to me.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number. I use a blocked number so I have a better chance of her answering. I was about to give up when she answered. "Hello" He sweet angle like voice said. "Hey, please dont hang up please .. I'm begging you".

She didn't answer... "Znedaya please". I beg.. "What do you want?" She says her voice cracking. "I'm so sorry Z I never meant too hurt you I never would hurt you. I made a mistake and I'm so sorry i'm dying without you".

"I can't not be with you.. all this guilt is eating me up inside.. I want you and only you. I will never hurt you again.. I'll listen to you and cherish you.. keep you safe and never lie too you. Never leave.. I'll be the man you need Z".

My heart was breaking "Val- I- we... Can't be together ... I forgive you.. but I can't I need time..-Alot of time.. to figure out how I feel." She says. " I can change Zendaya .. I can" I say swearing too her. "I don't believe you Val, atleast not now".

that's what done it. Tears rolled down my face. "I can't believe were really over". I say "you did this Val, I can't believe you would hurt me... I never once thought you would.. I just can't do this with you right now..".

"I can change" I yell. "you  can't Val.. and even you know you can't." "Just tell me .. Zendaya .. tell me what you need me too do? Please tell me and I'll do it... I'll make it happen just tell me what you want me too do" I beg.

"I want-" but she started crying.. my heart clenched .. I wish .I could hold her and tell her everything was going to fine. "I wan't you too leave me alone Val-" She croaks out. "I can't do that.. and you know it".

"You said you- you would so please" She begs her voice cracking my my heart jump. "I love you too much to give up on us like that". "There is no us Val" she yells. "Yes there is !  I told you Zendaya .. I'm so sorry"

"Sorry dosen't mean a thing anymore. It dosent change the fact that you rape- .. hurt me" she crys out.  "It dosent change anything Val ! Even you should know that !1 i'm done with hurting .. what you did too me I can't forgive you just by a sorry".

"then let me make it up too you". I say .. 'What do you mean ?" She says sighing into the phone... "Let me take out out.. and let me make it up too you. please" "I don't know Val.." she says sounding upset.

"Please....." I say waiting for her answer. "Okay.. when" she says her voice sounding strangled. "Tomorrow at 7:00" She stays quiet for a minuet , I almost thought she hung up. "Where?" She says.

"Are favorite Taco place" I say... "Okay Val" she mummers "Great.. I love you and please don't give up on me". Before she replies a deep voice comes on the phone "I said don't call her again you got it?!" then her phone hung up.

I threw my phone at the wall, at least .. I could see her tomorrow ♥

---------------------------------------------

I'm so happy, you guys/My fans. Are so amazing ! Over 3000 poeple have read this it makes my entire day.. i'm so glad I have people like you as fans. I'm glad you enjoy this story and I'll keep updating <3 c: