Chapter 1 :Missing you

Hi ! I just wanted to say this is a short drabble ... about Zendaya and val.

I awake to the hotness of my room. I turn on my side and see Zendaya sleeping ... but suddleny all the warmth is gone and replaced with longing feeling ... I quickly feel tears run down my face .. and remember my angel has passed.

It's been two week's since Zendaya's passing... my heart clenched at the thought ... I have no idea ..how I'm suppose to live without her, she was the only one .. for me. she understood me and I understood her. Honestly .. I have no idea what to do anymore.

I clench my bed sheets .. I bury my head into my pillow ... I still can smell her ... the coldness .. rushes in even more than before. her loss was taking a toll on him ...body and soul. He couldn't even think for a moment.

He sighed at put on a smile ... as he remembered her last's words ' Val I'm so happy I could die' ..and it was true .. she died happily ... and that made Val happy ...as he buried himself into "their" bed ... he closed his eyes ..

Val sighed .. he would make Zendaya happy .. and get through life ...So when they finally meet up again he fall even more in love with her ...that was his goal in life .. to make his beloved proud of him.