Chapter 17 :Moving on.

"You did amazing" Val said in her ear smiling. "Thank's.. I was so nervous" she chuckles lightly. "Well, you did amazing you couldn't tell you were nervous" he says smirking. "I'm just glad .. everything .. is okay now" he add's.

She look's at him, looking at his smile.. something about that smile mad her angry. "Everything's not okay really". She whispers but he still hear's it. "what do you mean?" He says stopping and standing in front of her.

"I said..Nothing's really okay" He look's up and down quickly. "Are you okay ?" He says. "Yes Val, I mean us, this.. it's not really working" His eyes grow big. "What do you mean ?" She let's out a deep breath.

"I mean, I'm sick  of acting like were okay. I don't really want to do this anymore. You're holding me down Val, and you don't even realize it. I realized I didn't want this relationship when you walked out on me... and maybe .. I was right".

"He looked at me for a long while. Breathing deeply. "What?" His voice comes out sharp and unpleasant. "I'm breaking up with you" I say low.. keeping my head down so I dont have too meet those brown eye's I use too love.

He let's out a sigh, "whatever.. this is bullshit Zendaya". Then he leaves, walking out of the door's into the sunny bright day that I would love to enjoy. My heart thudded. Fast and uneasy. My head was yelling yes but heart said no.

There was too much hurt there, I never had enough time with him. He should move on.. and get a family.. and kid's. Not with some 17 year old that can't even help herself. She got in her car and drove home.

When she arrived Val wasen't there. So she felt relieved. She got out and walked to the door, unlocking she she walked inside and went to the kitchen. She opened a drawer with beer in it. She pulled one out and chugged it.

After three.. she let the tears fall. Her heart and head felt so heavy she wanted too call Val and beg him too come back. but she wouldn't she couldn't so she was just going to sit here and drink herself away.

And that's what she did until .. the darkness took over her whole body.