Chapter 18 :When you're gone.

"Z! Oh god Z please wake up" a weary voice pleaded... almost begging her too wake up. Her head hurt so fucking bad. It felt like someone jumped on top of it 100 times. "Z' open you're eyes come on" She tryed but they felt like they were glued.

Then she did. She realized .. she was in a bed, the room was very white.. not the color of her bedroom walls. And .. she was wearing a gown. "Wha-t" She croaks. "O god .. thank god Z" A familiar Voice says.

"Val?" she says looking up and meeting his eyes. "Yeah, it's me.. Jesus you had me worried." "What happened?" He took a deep breath then said. "I came home too get my thing's and you were on the floor.. passed out.. with a beer laying beside you".

Then she remembered crying and drinking herself away. "Oh" was all she manged too say. "Why? why would you do that?" He sounds angry. " I needed a escape.. and I thought hey why not". He looked really furious now.

"so you were.. going to almost kill yourself ... just too feel better?" "Yeah.." She says  "That is fucking bullshit !, Stop doing this too yourself. You can't keep doing this okay? Your only 17 Z stop trying to hurt yourself with things you dont need".

"I needed that beer okay!" She yelled. "You know what Fuck you coming in here and telling me something .. were not together so I dont have too hear your big ass mouth talk got it?" she snapped.

"no you do, because i'm the only one here. Can't you see that ? I care about you Zendaya.. your health.. you're body.. what you're doing.. I care". she looked straight at him. "Well you don't have too not anymore".

"No, I will.. because I love you.. and I'll always be here for you anytime, anywhere."  "Well, thanks I guess" "Yeah, go back too bed you need it". then he left the room, why did he have too say such things?

Well i'm just glad ... i'm over it.. atleast I hope. <|3