Chapter 8 :Let's talk ♥.

Val let out a loud sigh. Zendaya was ok .. she was alive, breathing, And holding onto his hand. She was warm .. he could feel her pulse. All of it had only been a dream.. and thanked god for that. He realized .. his love was still here.

He looked up at her, she was smiling and rubbing his hand. "Z.." He whispered. " Babe how are feeling ?" " so so much better". He pulled her into a warm embrace. " I thought .. i lost you .. God know's if I did .." He said in her ear. "What are you talking about?" She asked worried. " A Dream .. that's all.." He said gripping her tighter.

"How long have I been out?" He asked letting her go and looking up at her. "About three month's" She said looking down at him. "THREE MONTHS?!?!?!" He yelled. " Shh.. Yes babe three month's" .. He felt surprised. " you didn't leave me ?" He said quietly looking at her.

" Of course not ! Don't be stupid Val, I would never leave you .." She said being very brave. He smiled. " I wouldn't do that too you Val, I love you with all my heart, and I don't think I could bare .. Being away from you more than I already have."

He looked up at her. Tears fell from his eyes. The thing's this girl did to him, " I love you Zendaya." He said grabbing her hand. " I love you too, if your tired go back to sleep. I'll be here when you awake." she said.

He smiled back, and slowly closed his eyes. Maybe she was right.. they could move in together .. and be with each other .. until the end. He smiled at that thought.

He awoke a little while later, He scanned the room for his Lover, But he didn't see her. "Z" He called. 'Z!" He yelled again. He looked to the left and saw her sleeping in the chair. He let out a sigh of relief. "thank god" he whispered.

He lay-ed himself back down. I really love this girl.