Chapter 29 :Trust.

He didn't speak much, I knew something was on his mind. I didn't want to bug him.. I mean come on he is letting me live with him. I let out a sigh and he seemed to realize. Still he didn't speak.. it bugged me a bit .. was he hiding something.

"What's wrong" I say looking at him. He let's out a noise and looks at me. "Nothing" he says putting those beautiful green eyes back on the road. "Don't lie" I say, "I have thing's on my mind." and he leaves it at that.

I leave the subject alone.. not willing to pry farther and make him mad or uncomfortable. He pulls up to a little house, it's casual and small.. painted in a mixture that made it stand out. "What are we doing here" I say looking at him.

He hold's his breath for a minuet. "I need too go in here for a moment". "Do you want me to stay out here" I question. "Yeah please" he mummers. "Oh okay" And he starts walking fast his back moving n a circular motion.

He knocks on the door and a tall blond girl opens it.. Kass! How does he know her.. so many questions flew in my mind I didn't realize he was already walking back too the car. I hid my face in my sweater.. keeping my body calm.

I hear his door open and another door open. "Thank's for letting me come Jay" Her high squeaky voice says. "No problem" I peek out and shoot him a death glare, he seems to get the message and leaves the conversation alone.

Soon where rounding near the carnival and Kass opens her mouth. "Who is this" She says tapping my seat. "A friend" He says keeping his on the road, finally he pulls into a parking spot and bolt out into the darkness.

"Wait!" His voice yells but I'm already running like a physo. "Hello mam" A sweet loving voice says and I look up and see a an old women. "Hi." I say "Only you " She says "Yes mam" I say handing her money.

I pull the bracelet on my arm and bolt of into the dark once again. Lights come into view and I see tons of rides. Great now I can get lost from them too. MY heart was thudding against my chest, It was hard to breath.

Then my thought's went too Val. what if he was here ... no.. I jogged up to a line that was pretty long getting lost in the crowd. There was a young girl in front of me, holding her mom's hand I smiled lightly at her and she started smiling.

"It's Zendaya mommy !" She yells looking at me. "Oh gosh it is hunny" "Hi" I say waving. "Can I please take a picture with you" The little girl begs. "Of course sweetheart." We take a photo and she is still smiling like crazy,

"You're the best" and the lines start's moving again. After what seemed like hours and taking photo's with fans. The line was going fast. I let my mind drift off too Jay and Kass wondering were they were. Most likely having fun.

It was my turn ! I got in a roller coaster seat and sat down letting my arm fall off the side. A guy tall blond started walking towards me his blue eyes meeting mine. "Mind if I sit here" He says looking at the seat next to me.

"No go ahead" I say. He sit's down and smiles. "I heard a lot of people barf on this" I see he is trying to flirt. "I suppose they do" I say smiling. Just before a blink of an eyes the ride starts and were haling ass.

"Shit" I mumble . "Hey hold my arm it's fine" HE says smiling at me. I grab his arm as the roller coaster does spins. After it was over I let out a loud laugh. "That was awesome-" "Oliver" He says smiling.'

"Zendaya" and with that I get off and search to find Jay. I head towards the front, and there he is looking pissed as ever. I see that Kass is gone witch is good. "Hey-yo" I sing. "Where the hell have you been!" He says angrily.

"With this guy Oliver" I say not trying to lie. "Well then next time to run off too meet someone atleast tell me!" He yells. I take a step back.. this is how Val acted. His eyes soften as he see's how afraid I am.

"I'm sorry Z" He says reaching for me but I pull my arm away. "Please" He mummers giving me a puppy dog look. I look at his open arms .. and I walk slowly into them. He hold's me tight. "Please never do that again". He begs, "I won't I promise".

He walks me back too the car and opens my door putting me in and going to his side. "So are you going to tell me how you know Kass" He says looking at me. "I should be asking you the same thing" "Well there is a difference I asked you first".

I let out a long sigh "Val's ex girlfriend" I say sighing lightly. "Oh" He says looking backwards too back up "How do you know her Mr. Bad ass" I say looking at him making him look at me. "Let's just say long history".

"I have time' I say getting ready to hear his long story.