Chapter 19 :Crush~*

A long path. So big it was scary, it leaded to no where. That was big thing, everywhere she went.. she felt like a no one. Even around Val.. he made her feel okay, but not alive. Not the type of energy she needed.

She felt so bad..she loved Val. More than life could tell, but their love grew weak. She would run away from the truth but finally it caught up and stabbed her in the back. That's why when she first met Val she promised herself.. not too get attached.

But she did, she fell for those strong arms, and dark brown eyes. He was perfect, then. Now.. she didn't think so. She thought she would feel sad,or depressed.. but she felt nothing.. that was the problem.

It was like a never ending silence inside her.  There was a rush when she broke up with him, one that made her want too run away from everyone and go hide. One that made her feel like she could fly, and that bothered her.

Val was hurting, I mean 4 years.. all down the drain.  She couldn't believe she even said those 5 little words. They didn't even taste sour coming out of her mouth. It just felt normal. Like she should of said it more.

All she ever thought about was him, every hour, every minuet,every day. It was alot harder than she thought. All the love was still there, but she didn't want it. not right now.. he pushed the last button.. and fucked himself.

She was done with all that bullshit. She walked into the living room and saw Val sitting there, "Hey" he says lightly. She just sit's down .. and look's at him.. he would have to gain her back.. and trust me it would be hard <|3.

Hey guys ! I hope you're enjoying my chapters. She finally broke it off !!!Oml cx Anyway .. Follow me On Instagram <3  mydarkdreams_     I follow back ♥ But yeah .. I see on making this LONG xD .. but thanks for all the love and support !! <3 Comment/Vote c':♥