Chapter 10 :Back to normal.. maybe ?

Val looked down at his hand's he felt nervous. It was a wave of emotions flowing through him, he knew this feeling was normal but he hated it. He was going to greet fan's. Yeah yeah fans great, but finally him and Zendaya were confessing there love.

His heart felt heavy,but a good kind of heavy. A love heavy, he knew he didn't care what other people thought, but he was worried about what Zendaya would think. Would she run for the hills? He prayed she wouldn't.

He felt like a teenage boy again, and finally at that thought he smiled. He was never really the jealous type, not at all, but he has been with Zendaya for 4 years now. Of course he was going to blow his top if someone was touching her,or even looking at her.

Finally she came down stairs. "Alright baby, Let's go" She smiled sweetly. " K baby" He said locking there front door. It's been awhile he has felt this happy, Maybe it was just that he wasen't use to feeling this good.

He grabbed her hand and made there way to their car. About then minuets later they were there. Tons of people stood yelling and chearing. Val knew it was time and so did Z. He pulled her out fo the car and onto stage.

"Hi ." he said  slowly.. They all yelled. "how are you guys ?" .. He yelled happily. They yelled good. He looked at zendaya. then the words left his mouth. "this is my lover"

Hope you liked ^-^ Comment/Vote if you like c: Bia <3 !!