chapter 47

Jace's POV
        The lights dim and music starts playing. The Weekend came on and Bella Hadid comes on. I look to my left and see Beth's family. The rest of the singers and models walk down the runway. Gigi winks at Beth's family. The music lowers then gets louder. The lights move left and right and shine in the middle; Beth. She walks down and sees us. She covers her mouth and gives us a wave. I take a video of her and post it; surprises babe 👼🏽. All the models do a final round and the Angels walk down. I quickly take a picture. The show ends and I head backstage. I jog through the crowd and find the models. I see Beth with her angel wings. I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her. I whisper 'you did phenomenal baby.' She turns and says 'thanks babe. You didn't have to fly all the way here.'; she blushes. I kiss her and whisper 'I wanted to surprise you.'~ I see a flash. I look up and see Gigi.
           Beth takes off her wings and says 'I was so nervous. When I saw you guys; I was taken back.' [ 😂💗] I take her hands and say 'your family was so proud of you; especially your parents.' My phone buzzes and I say 'your family needs me; find us when you're done.' I walk out and bump into Nikkie. She looks around and says 'do you know where Beth is? I wanna congratulate her.'~ I pull her aside and whisper 'listen Nikkie, please don't Beth angry. This was her moment.'
Beth's POV
       The photographers take our last pictures and I head into my dressing room. I slip on a black jumpsuit and heels. I walk out and see my sister. I walk up to her and whisper 'what are you doing here Nichelle?' She looks at me and says 'I wanted to say congratulations.'~ I roll my eyes. Bella walks up with Gigi and she says 'is this the famous Nikkie?'~ they laugh. I giggle and nod. Bella studies and says 'your twin? I wouldn't get you two mixed up.' Nikkie opens her mouth and Gigi says 'so Beth, are you coming with us to dinner?'~ I shake my head. I look over at Nikkie and say 'I'm eating with my family tonight. We'll see each other tomorrow.' I wave at Gigi and Bella and walk to my family. I hear footsteps behind me and I say 'NIKKIE... please stop following me. It's getting on my nerves. Why are you even here?!' She stands back and mumbles 'I came to support you.' I move closer and whisper 'I didn't hear you.'
         She stands ip straighter and says 'I came to support you. But it looks like you don't want me here '~ I look over her shoulder and see my parents. I wave at them and jog up to them. My parents hug me and say 'we're so proud of you honey! You did fantastic.'~ I smile. I see my aunt and hug her. She whispers 'Vous avez fait magnifique.' I smile and say 'merci.' I put my hands together and say 'let's go eat.'

** 5 days later **
Nikkie's POV
        I pack my suitcase and roll it next to the door. I sit on my bed and think 'Beth is never going to forgive. What's the point of staying in the city of love when there is none.' I text Makenna; leaving today. I call an uber and walk down to the lobby. I text Noah; heading home today. My uber rolls up and I get in. I look out the window and see the Eiffel Tower; I take a picture of it and type; city of love 💔. The uber drops me off at the entrance and I enter. My phone buzzes; where are you? I ignore it. I go security and sit at the waiting area.
** 1 hour later **
     The loudspeaker rings and says 'Flight 28 to LAX is now boarding.' I get up and wait in line. I was about to hand my boarding pass when I hear someone call my name. I turn around and see Beth. She pushes through the crowd and says 'Nikkie, please don't leave. I'm sorry I made you feel unwanted.'~ tears toll down my cheeks. She comes closer and says 'I forgive you.' I go into her arms and hug her. We pull apart and Beth says 'when I read your text to Makenna I got worried.'~ I laugh. I look down at her clothes; jeans and a sweater. Even in serious situations Beth still looks stylish. My parents walk through the crowd and my mom walks up to me. She caresses my cheek and says 'Nichelle, don't ever leave like that. I almost got heart attack. Beth looks at me and laughs.

IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 3 WEEKS.

I hope you had a good holiday.
Please vote 💗