Chapter 36

Beth's POV
I walk out of the store and see a girl who looked familiar. I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head. I leave the mall and get into my car. I get a text from Jace: come back home 😍😭 I reply: I am. I'm 4 houses away from our building when I hear something bump my car. I stop the car and get out.~ there's a car. The back of my car was scratched and a bit smashed. I feel tears roll down my cheeks. The person comes out of the other car and says "Oh my; I'm so sorry." I pull out my phone and call Jace.
** call **
Beth: Jace? ** sniffs **
Jace : Beth?! what's wrong?
Beth: the car got smashed. 😭
Jace: how? when? where are you?
Beth: I'm like 3 houses away from our apartment. Please come. 😭
Jace: alright. I'll be there in 5 minutes.
Jace's POV
I slip on some moccasins and get into my car and drive down 3 houses; I see Beth's car. I park the car and jog to her. She looks at me and says" I'm so sorry I smashed that car." 😭 I pull her closer and kiss her forehead and say "it's not your fault babe." She cries and I hug her. The police comes and takes care of everything. I take Beth and we get into the car. I pull up into our parking lot and Beth fell asleep. I pick her up bridal style and being her into our bedroom. I tuck her into bed and kiss her forehead. I also get into bed and go to sleep.
** 2 weeks later **
        I grab my coffee mug and plop myself into the couch. Beth comes in and says "babe, when I am going shopping for my dress?" I think and say "well, the wedding isn't till next month. So you might have to go in a few days." She nods and says " I still can't believe were getting married."~ I grin.

Sorry for the short chapter .