chapter 37

** 1 month later ** May
Beth's POV
         I wake up to my phone ringing. I groan and see messages from my sisters: morning! special day today! 💍 I smile and look next me: Jace. I get up and went downstairs to make some coffee. I go onto snapchat a put a picture on my story: special day 5•25•16. I grab my mug and feel arms wrap my waist.; they kiss my neck say "morning gorgeous." I turn around and peck Jace's lips. I wrap my arms around Jace's neck and say "I can't believe today's the day."~ Jace grins and says " get ready to become Mrs. Norman."
Jace's POV
Beth leaves to get her hair done and I get into my car and head to Xander's house. I get there was knock on the door; he opens it and says "JaceFace!" I laugh and walk into his den; I see my dad and say "dad!" I hug him and say "how are you?" " good, you? You should be happy; you're marrying your high school girlfriend." 😂 I laugh and say " I can't wait."
Nikki's POV
We leave the hair salon and head to our parents' house. My mom comes down the stairs and says "where the bride?" Beth walks up to her and says "here." My mom looks at her and says "we're so excited for you." I grab Beth and Makenna's hands and bring them upstairs. We sit on the bed and I say "I need to tell you something." 😁 They furrow their eyebrows and wait for me to say something. I breathe in and say "I'm pregnant." Their jaws drop and say "what?! you need to tell mom and dad." Makenna gets up and I grab her arm. I look into her eyes and say "please don't. I don't want to take away the attention from Beth and Jace." Beth gets up and says " just tell them at the dinner."~ I shake my head. Owen and I want to tell everyone at the right time."
         I grab our dresses and say "alright, we have 1 hour till your wedding." I put on my dress and sit in my makeup table.
Bridesmaids' Dress

       I do my makeup and look at Beth

       I do my makeup and look at Beth. I sigh and think "Beth's growing up faster than me. She's already living with her fiancé and is getting married at 23." I'm 23 and I'm living in an apartment with my boyfriend." Beth comes out and spins around.

       She smiles and says " I'm in love with this dress

       She smiles and says " I'm in love with this dress." 💘. She slips on her heels and says " oh crap. Guys we have 15 minutes till the wedding."
Beth's POV
       I grab my shoes and put them on. We get into the limo and drive to the church. I get out of the limo; grab my flowers. I hold up my dress and run up the stairs of the church. I go to the back and slide down the wall. I lay the flower down and whisper to myself "am I ready to get married?" I look at my hand and see my proposal ring. I smile and say " I'm gonna do it."

Sorry for switching point of views a lot. 😁😂

anyways ; next chapter is the actual wedding.

Please vote and comment