Chapter 10

Beth's POV
         I woke up and looked at my phone. I had a bunch of notifications and 2 missed calls from Matt 😒 . I got out of bed and put on crop top, shorts and my vans. I did light makeup and headed downstairs. Before, I went downstairs I grabbed my gray sweater. Downstairs Nicki was texting at the table. I said " what's up Nicki?" She says " what ?" " I said ~ what's up?" " oh Owen was asking me on a date." " a date. 😏 "
** at the studio **
I walked into the studio and went directly to the lounge. Cooper and Ella were already there. I sat on the couch and then Sean and Riele came. I smiled at everyone and said " guys, I need to tell you something." They all nod and I say " yesterday at the hospital Jace woke up!" They all opened their mouths in shock. I told them about Jace and when Matt showed up. Right when I finished, Dan came in and said "rehearsals in 5 minutes." We all leave the room and put our stuff in the lockers.
          At rehearsals, we all got our scripts and went to our places. Dan came with a guy and said " guys, this is Dylan." ~ the guy waved. Dylan has dirty blonde hair like Jace but he looked nothing like Jace. Dan said "since Jace is in the hospital Dylan's here to fill in for the rehearsals.  I walk up to Dylan and say " hi, I'm Bethany ~ Beth , I play Bianca. He smiles and I look down.
** after rehearsals **
           I grab my bag and go outside. I wait for my mom and go on my phone. I go on Twitter and Instagram. While I was waiting, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and see Dylan ~ he smiles and says " umm. hey." I give him a half smile and say "what's up?" " I just wanted to say that you did good today." I nod and go back on my phone. Then Dylan says " do you wanna go on a date?" I freeze and drop my phone.
Dylan's POV
        I just asked Beth on a date and she froze and dropped her phone. I pick up her phone and she takes it. She shakes her head and says " Dylan , I have a boyfriend." I just stand there in shock and say " oh." She nods and says " sorry." Then a black car comes and Beth waves bye while getting in. The car drives away and I turn around. I kick the trash can.
Beth's POV
           While we were driving, I kept thinking of Dylan.~ why he would ask me out. I shake my head and slouch on the seat. My mom says " everything ok Beth?" I sigh and say " not really." I tell her about Dylan and she says " wow." I look in the back seat and see Nicki, Owen, my sister Makenna and my my brother Max. I turn back and see that we got to the hospital.
        We all get out and go to Jace's room. My sister takes my hand and says " let's go." I open the door and see Jace. I walk up to him and say " hey babe." and kiss his forehead. Nicki and Owen go up to him and give him hugs and balloons. My sister and brother talk to him. My mom just stands near the door and smiles.
**20 minutes later**
         My mom drives everyone back to our house and Jace's family comes in. Glory sits next to me and says " how's he doing?" I say " he woke up yesterday and told me he loves me. Ms. N turns around and says " HE WOKE UP!!" I giggle and say " yea." I get up and sit next to Jace and the bed. I take his hand and say " Jace, your family's here." ~ he squeezes my hand and let's go. 5 minutes later, Jace is struggling to open his eyes.
          I put my hand on his cheek and say " hey handsome." He smiles and says " Bethany...." I start crying and get up. Jace's family sees Jace awake and goes up to him. I go to the bathroom and look at myself. My makeups all smudged, I fix it and smile at my self. I relax and walk back to Jace's room. I walk to the room and see the doctor. He said " Jace had woken up twice which means that he is doing a bit better.
         The stitches will be taken off in 2 days, and he'll probably be able to go home in a day or two." I smile and walk up to Jace. I take his hand and say " did you hear that, you can come home in a day or two." Jace struggles to smile and says " Beth, I need to tell you something." I bend down and say "what is it?" " I remember how I got here~ Matt punched me and I passed out." I gasp and say " OMFG MATT DID THIS TO YOU!!" Jace lifts his arm and says " he did this to me cause you're with me." I bend down to Jace and say " I'll talk to him, k?" Jace nods and says " I'll always love you." I blush and say " me too."
** at Matt's house **
Matt's POV
           I was in the living room when I heard a knock. I got up and opened the door ~ it was Beth. I said " what do you want Beth?" She said " WHY'D YOU DO THAT TO MY BOYFRIEND?!" ~ then she punched me in the face. I grabbed the door and said " what are you talking about?" " you know what I'm talking about." I gulped and said "it had to be done, you were supposed to be mine." " I did nothing to you, you broke up with me." I clench my fists and say " Just leave." Beth says " you're such an idiot." ~ she turns around and walks away.
Beth's POV
           I take out my phone and call Glory. She picks up and says " hey." I say " can you give the phone to Jace?" " sure." there was a pause then I heard Jace's voice. I say " hey Jace, I just spoke with Matt." He says " what did he say?" " he said ~ it had to be done and I was supposed to be his not yours." Jace says " he's an idiot." I laugh and say "yea he is. I'll see you later."  " bye." I walk home and go to my room and think about what Matt said.