chapter 34

Jace's POV
We grab all our bags and put them into the taxi. We get into the taxi and I go in my phone. Beth looks out the window and says "I'm gonna miss Italy." I go into snapchat and say" babe, can you come closer?" Beth furrows her eyebrows and says" but I'm already close." 😒 I laugh and pout. Beth smiles and comes closer. I wrap my arm around her waist and and she places her head on my chest. I take a picture: morning flights with this one. 💘
* skip the plane ride 😂 *
We get into the car and drive to Beth's house. We get there and go inside the house. Beth's mom meets us at the door and says"Beth! Jace!"~ she hugs us. We smile and walk into the living room. Beth's mom looks at her hand and says "so where's the engagement ring?" Beth holds out her hand and Beth's mom covers her mom and says " it's beautiful!" I smile and wrap my arm around her shoulders. I feel a buzz in my pocket and take out my phone: Isabela 🕶 ; hey, Chazz and I were wondering if you wanna go to mall? I text back : sure. We'll be there in 10. I whisper to Beth" babe, wanna go to the mall? Bela and Chazz are gonna be there."~ she nods.
Beth's POV
I grab my bag and my phone. We get into the car and drive to the mall. We walk into the Chanel store and see Bela looking at perfumes. I sneak up behind her and scare her.~ she screams and sprays me with perfume. She waves the gas out of her face and yells"BETH!"~ we hug. I hug Chazz and he says"I heard you went to Italy and didn't bring me."~ I grin and say"I sent you pictures." Bela buys some perfume and we walk around. I sit on bench and Bela sits next to me. I sigh and say" so..how's things with Chazz?" She fiddles with her fingers and says" great, I guess." I laugh and say" you guess?" ~ she nods. She takes my hands and says" you're 2 years older than me and you're already engaged. Compared to me I'm just a little girl."
I look up and see a tear roll down her cheek. I brush it away and say" Isabela Moner. You're not a little girl. Even if you're 2 years younger than me doesn't mean that you can let yourself down." She sends me and weak smile and looks up at Jace and Chazz walking up to us. She sighs and says" I just wish I could have a relationship like you and Jace." The guys walk up to us and Jace hands me a bag. I furrow my eyebrows and look at the bag. I look inside and see flowers, perfume and a sweater from Victoria Secret. I smile and hug Jace. I whisper " thank babe." I peck his cheek. I look at Isabela who's also looking at a bag. She smiles and thanks Chazz. I feel a buzz from my bag and pull out my phone; a text from Nikki. I read it: Beth, where are you? when are you coming back? I text her : I'm at the mall. I'm coming back in like 10 minutes.
Isabela's POV
I see Beth text on her phone and I pull out my phone. I stand up and say "guys we should take a picture."~ they nod. We ask someone to take a picture and I post it: mall field trips with these guys. ✋🏽 I look over at Beth and Jace who are holding hands. I look away and think" they're just to cute. I can't compete with that. 😞." I feel arms wrap around my waist and see Chazz. I kiss him and say" wanna get ice cream?"~ he nods. We walk to Carvel and buy an ice cream. I dab some ice cream onto Chazz's nose and I take a picture: love going out with him. 😍 Chazz dabs some on nose but misses and it goes on my lip.~ he laughs. He takes out his phone and records it: you have some ice cream on you lip. 😂 let me get it. ; he kisses me. He puts it on snapchat.

hey hey. comment how you like the book and vote