Chapter 20

Jace's POV
      I wake up weird position with my arm around someone. I move over and see I slept in a chair. I blink and see Beth lying still in a bed~ I get up. I furrow my eyebrows and look back at the girl who I had my arm around.~ Beth. I shake my head and say " uggh. twins." I take out my phone and see I have a bunch of texts/calls from my mom and Glory ( girls 😒😂 ) I text Glory : slept at the hospital 😂. I feel something move and see Beth was waking up. She looks up at me and whispers " hey Jacey." I push her hair behind her ear and say " hey Bethers." She rests her head on my shoulder and says " I'm really mad at Owen." I nod and take her hand. I kiss it and say "Ignore him, please. I don't want you to get upset." Beth nods and whispers " I love you." " I love you too."
** 10 days later **
Beth's POV
      I grab my bag and open the front door. I hear talking from the living room. I hide behind the wall and see my parents talking. I get a bit closer and heard : Andrew, I went to the doctor today cause I haven't been feeling well. My dad nods. My mom breathes and says " the doctor checked out my blood and asked me if I've been having morning sickness and I said "yes."  The doctor then told me to lay down on the bed and she put special cream on my stomach. She did an ultrasound and said I'm pregnant... I'm 4 weeks...  I gasp and cover my mouth. I grab my bag and run up the stairs. I run into my room. I slam the door and slide down it. I look for my phone and text Jace : Jace, I need you. Jace texts back : ok, I'll be there in 10 minutes.
** 10 minutes later **
       I hear a knock on my door, I yell "it's open. It opens.~ it's Jace. I run to him and wrap my arms around him. He hugs me and kisses my forehead. I bury my face into his chest and I cry again. Jace pulls me away an says " don't cry beautiful." ~ he wipes my tears away. I send him a weak smile and say " Jace, I heard my parents talking and my mom said she was...... pregnant." Jace's jaw opens and says " babe, that's amazing." He pulls me closer. I smile and say "yea, we're gonna have a new DeMolta." Jace laughs and says " and you get to be a big sister." ~ he pokes me. I smile and say " thanks for coming." " anything for you." Jace gets up and says " I gotta go back home. I kinda left in a rush." ~ he scratches his head. I laugh and say " ok, love you." Jace was already jogging down the stairs and he yells back " LOVE YOU TOO!" I look at the hallway and I see my parents coming up the stairs. I gasp and run to Nikki's room. I close the door and say " Nikki, questo è importante" She spins around in her chair and says " what?!" I breathe in and whisper " mom's pregnant." Nikki shakes her head and says " what?! MOM'S GONNA HAVE A BABY! but she's like 39." I nod and say " I know right."
** later that evening **
Nikki's POV
My parents call us for dinner and we all run down the stairs like we used to do when we were little. We all sit at the table and my dad takes my mom's hand. My mom says " kids, we have very exciting news." Makenna says " a new car?!" My dad shakes his head and says " you're mom's pregnant. You're gonna have a new baby sibling." We all gasp and send my mom smiles. She smiles and says " it's been a while since I've been through this. 😂 almost 9 years. ( idk the right number 😁 ) She pats her stomach. We finish eating and my dad clasps his hands together and says " it's 2 more weeks until Christmas and we need to put our tree and decorations up. We all nod and Beth says " I'm calling Jace." ~ she goes into the other room. I grab my phone and text Owen : tree decorating. my house? He replied: cool. be there in 10. 10 minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. I slip on my heels and run to the door. I open the door and see Jace and Owen standing there. They come in and Owen wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He whispers "you look gorgeous." I blush. Jace coughs and says " excuse me lovebirds, but where is my girlfriend?" I point to the family room.
         We follow Jace and see him sneak behind Beth and poke her sides. She jumps and turns around. She smiles and says " JACE!" She goes on her tippy toes and kisses him. She goes down and says " babe, you're getting so tall." Jace laughs and says " I'm only  like 2 inches taller than you." They take each other's hand and walk over to the balcony.
Jace's POV
       Beth and I take each other's hand and walk out to the balcony. Beth stops walking and says " hold on." She puts her heels on and walks out. We close the door behind and we look up to the moon. I kiss Beth's hand and say "babe, you know you make me the happiest guy on Earth. With your smile and your laugh. Promise me one thing" Beth smiles and nods. " promise me in the future that you'll still make me the happiest guy ever." Beth nods and wraps her arms around my neck. We kiss.

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I'm having a lot of homework and tests so I'm really busy.