chapter 40

Beth's POV
I wake up to noise coming from the kitchen. I groan and get out of bed. I walk downstairs and see Jace making breakfast. I sneak up behind him and say "morning babe."~ he turns around and kisses me.~ I smile during the kiss. Jace hands me a mug and says "morning gorgeous." I sit at the counter and go on my phone. I text Victoria Secret and my sister. I get up and head back upstairs to change. I brush my hair and do my makeup. I slip on shoes and grab my bag. I jog downstairs and kiss Jace bye.~ he says "good luck!"
** after the meeting **
The council says "Bethany, we have the honor to say "Welcome to VS."~ I smile and say "thank you." I leave the building and head back to my car. I text Jace; I GOT IN! He replies; congrats babe! I drive to the nearest VS and buy a few things. I drive back to our apartment. I open the door and see Jace smiling. I drop my bags and Jace says "Congrats babe."~ he kisses me. I look behind him and see a cake that says "new Victoria Secret angel." 💗 I pull out my phone and take a picture; so thankful. I say "Jace, we have to go to my parents house remember?"~ he nods. He grabs his phone and says "we have to pick up my parents too." We get into Jace's car and drive to San Diego.
Jace's POV
We pull up at my parents' house and they get in the car. We start driving to Beth's parents house. Beth says "Mrs. Norman, I got in! I'm the new VS angel." My mom take Beth's hands and says "congrats honey. That's huge."~ my dad nods. My dad laughs and says "now our family has some successful people." We pull up to the DeMolta's. We all get out and follow Beth into the backyard. Beth finds her parents and we all greet each other. My parents go with Beth's. I see Noah and say "hey man. What are doing here?" He laughs and says "I'm dating Nikki."~my jaw drops. Nikki comes up and says "hey babe."~ he wraps his arm around her waist. Beth comes up and says "hey Nik......"~ she looks at Noah's hand. Se whispers" what is he doing here?" I mumble "he's dating your sister." Beth clears her throat and says "so your Mia's dad?"~ he nods. My eyes widen.
          We walk away and head to Beth's old room. She takes my hand and says "remember when you use to climb up here at night?"~ I grin. I grab her by the waist and pull her closer to me. I lean in and we kiss. I smile between the kiss and lift Beth up. I carry her to the bed and lay her down. Beth holds onto my collar and whispers "do it." 😏 I undress her and I pull down my pants. I slip my 🍆 and the night began.

** 2 hours later **
Noah's POV
       Jace and Beth leaves us and I take Nikki's waist and say "babe; I have a surprise for later." 😏 She smiles and says "I love you."~ I kiss her. I hear crying from the living room and jog inside. I pick up Mia and say "is my little princess crying?" I kiss her head and bring her outside. I see my parents and say "wanna hang out with Granny and Grandpa?"~ I hand her over. I walk over to Nikki and wrap my arms around her shoulders.
           I see Jace and Beth come down and go into the kitchen. I take Nikki's hand and bring her into the kitchen. I see Beth and Jace kissing.~ I roll my eyes. Jace sees me and says "Noah? Are you like spying on us?" 😂 I fake smile and say "no,man. Just touring around the kitchen."~ Nikki and I walk to the front of the house and I say "Nikki, I love when you smile; it gives me feels. We've known each other for years but these past 2 years have been even greater. So Nicolette, will you marry me?"~ tears roll down Nikki's cheeks; she nods. I put my hands on her cheeks and kiss her. Our foreheads are on each other and I whisper "I love you baby."