Chapter 25

Beth's POV
        Jace quickly drives to the hospital and I run up to my mom's room. I rush past doctors and nurses. I finally get to the room and I wipe away my tears. I feel a hand intertwine with mine. I look up and see Jace. I give him a weak smile and he gives me a small kiss on the cheek. He whispers " it's gonna be ok, just think positive." I open the door and see my mom laying on the bed. I laugh/cry and I run up to her. I stroke her cheek and whisper " mom, I'm here." My mom opens her eyes and smiles at me. I take her hand and say "I love you." " I love you too." I hear the door open and a nurse comes in with 2 babies. My shoulders go down and I feel tears go down my cheek. Jace wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on my shoulder. He wipes away my tears and says " look..." ~ he points to the babies. My mom gets one and the nurse hands me one.
             I pull down the blanket a bit and see it's a boy. I smile and say " mom... you had... two babies?!" My mom nods and says " twins." I laugh. Jace looks over my shoulder and says " he kinda looks like his big sister." I look up to Jace and say " wanna hold him?" Jace nods and holds the baby. I take a picture and post it : my boys 💓 @jacenorman7  I walk over to my mom and say " a girl and a boy. The perfect pair." My sister holds out her hand and she wraps it around my finger. I start crying a bit. I breathe in and say "Bethany, calm down." My mom says "their names are Genevieve and Nicholas." I quickly take a picture and tweet it : my new siblings: Genevieve and Nicholas. The new DeMolta twins."  I lock my phone and say " well, Jace and I are gonna head out now. Text me if you need anything."
Jace's POV
        I get a text from a company saying "interview tomorrow at the studio." I text back " ok, I'll tell my dad." We get into the car and I take Beth's hand. I kiss it and say " congrats babe, new twins." She smiles and leans against the window. I start driving and we past through all the popular sights. I stop at a light and I tap my finger on the wheel. I hear a thud and I see Beth's head against the glove box and her arms open. I pull over and shake Beth. ~ " Beth... wake up." She doesn't wake up. I pull out my phone and call 911. The ambulance comes and puts Beth into it. They drive away and I follow them. I call Nikki :
hello? 
Hi , it's Jace.
Oh, hey Jace. What's up?
Uhh...... Beth kinda just passed out.
What?!
Yea, they're taking her to the hospital now.
Ok, call me when you guys get there.
        I pull up to the hospital and see the ambulance people bring Beth in. I cover my mouth and feel a tear go down my cheek. I quickly get out of the car and jog into the hospital. I call Nikki and say " we're at the hospital. Also don't tell your mom cause she just had the babies." " ok. Thanks ." I go up the desk and say " Bethany DeMolta." The nurse types on the computer and says " you have to wait. The doctor if checking her right now." I nod and go into the waiting room. I sit and put my hands behind my head. A doctor comes out and says " DeMolta relatives?" I get up and say " what's wrong with Bethany?" " she has a panic attack and passed out. She had to get a few stitches on her forehead but she's recovering." I nod/smile and say "when can I see her?" " in a few minutes."
** minutes later **
         The doctor comes back and says "you can come in now." I get up and walk into Beth's room. I open the door and see Beth laying on the bed. I run up to her and say " Bethany......I can't believe this happened to you." ~ tears roll down my cheeks. I sniff and stroke her cheek. I lean in and kiss her.